Oondasta's Spawn Timer Reduced

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6788219789#19

We just got 2 spawns 3 hours apart today on Sargeras. Our server's big enough that it was crashing on every spawn, so I suppose this fix shall alleviate those issues as players get their weekly kills out of the way.
2 hours is all it took for the next spawn.
Kind of a strange change for a "rare" boss IMO, but then again from what I hear he isn't as hard as advertised either. Oh well, liberty and 522 gear for all.
Proudmoore is currently die spamming its 3rd spawn today
Whatever keeps the server from crashing I'm happy with

If you're on a high pop, I definitely recommend making a 'worldboss' channel to let the server know when Galleon or Oondasta are up
I wonder if Blizz thought people would find a way to Zerg it like they are with 120+ man raids? It wouldn't surprise me if that's why they reduced the spawn timer. Meant to be a world boss for 40m coordinated raids but turned into a massive Zerg fest.
I wonder if Blizz thought people would find a way to Zerg it like they are with 120+ man raids? It wouldn't surprise me if that's why they reduced the spawn timer. Meant to be a world boss for 40m coordinated raids but turned into a massive Zerg fest.

Well if they don't want ppl to zerg it then they should find ways to make it so he doesn't lag the server so badly and so many people want him that he can't even cast his lightning ability.

Seriously I just downed him on Illidan and he didn't do a single attack once because we lagged the server so badly.

So reducing the spawn timer is a okay with me cause if he's that bad right now on our server after he's already died 5 times this week I shudder to imagine what would happen if he kept his long !@# timer.

Strangely enough even though we were all stuck in everlasting lagville and he couldn't attack he didn't make the server go boom so props to blizzard.
We're on our 5th kill today and he might actually wipe us. This leads me to believe that he might be up indefinitely and not killed during the night hours or later in the week when less people need it.

I'll have to make a point of getting my oondastas done on tues.