5.2 Enhancement Trinkets

Shaman
Work in progress...

Based on using the default T14H profile in SimC with trinkets removed. Each trinket was simulated alone with the 2nd slot empty and compared to having both slots empty. Only 10k iterations per trinket, I'll see about doing a higher number at some point, just wanted to get something out there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An74yrO7iUH9dHhDaVpBUVZHS3RuRHBtaDl4NGRDMnc&usp=sharing

The numbers are also based on having Primal Elementalist and Ancestral Swiftness.

*Hit or Expertise was divided evenly between other secondary stats, so the values showing are pretty much the maximum they can give you, if you can accommodate all of the hit and expertise they have. Going past their respective caps will, of course, reduce the value of those trinkets.

**Something seems a little off with this version of the trinket, I think SimC is using the wrong proc but I'm not positive.

***The profile used has engineering, so it reduces the value of these trinkets due to sharing a 15 second cooldown with Synapse Springs. They are still terrible trinkets, but are a little better than shown here.
Update - this is no longer accurate. RPPM trinkets (Bad Juju, Talisman of Bloodlust, Renataki's Soul Charm and Rune of Re-Origination) have received significant buffs. Their value relative to each other should remain the same aside from Talisman of Bloodlust, which may benefit more than the others due to more stack refreshes. These trinkets will all be significantly stronger relative to traditional style proc trinkets (everything else on the list).
Update - this is no longer accurate. RPPM trinkets (Bad Juju, Talisman of Bloodlust, Renataki's Soul Charm and Rune of Re-Origination) have received significant buffs. Their value relative to each other should remain the same aside from Talisman of Bloodlust, which may benefit more than the others due to more stack refreshes. These trinkets will all be significantly stronger relative to traditional style proc trinkets (everything else on the list).

Yeah, it's too early to say how things will settle.

Bloodlust might benefit from significantly higher 5-stack uptime, but these changes also give advantages to the other trinkets.

In particular, the trinkets almost always proc'ing on the pull might put Juju and Renataki's comfortably ahead of bloodlust (getting 1 ~1500-1700 haste proc at the start isn't very meaningful compared to the agility procs). Haven't seen if the T15 BiS profile can incorporate that much additional expertise rating yet, though, so bloodlust vs. renataki is still somewhat undetermined.

Also not shown in your list is trinket synergy (e.g. the haste rating from bloodlust will increase the uptime of your other rppm trinket)
Yeah, there's that trinket synergy thing. Ultimately I think different fights will prefer different trinkets, there are a lot of fights this tier where the initial burst isn't very relevant (no buff on Jin'rokh, no debuff on Horridon, no mutation on Primordius, Dark Animus not even requiring meaningful dps for a minute or two etc.). Trinket value on many fights will come down to what ends up buffing mid-fight FE the most.

At any rate, I think it's probably safe to say Rune of Re-Origination will remain our worst option, normal trinkets won't be a downgrade from 502/509s, and the VP trinket probably won't be considered for a BiS list anymore.
Latest version of SimC should have updated trinket stuffs.