How does one start Shieldwall in 5.2?

General Discussion
Before I report this as a bug...

Now that 5.2 is here, if you reach level 90 and fly over the Vale you get the starting quest for Thunder King instead of Operation: Shieldwall. Is there some other way of starting that 5.1 quest line now?

I looked around and couldn't find any other way of starting it...
bump
Guild mate of mine Maurdicon on Darrowmere server found the quest with a night-elf sentinel on left side of Shrine of Seven Stars. Good luck!
Awesome thanks! It was on the right side of the upper tier, outside as you face the temple for me but he may move around...
lyalia gives the quest she is riding a mount on the upper area closest to the inn keeper
Thanks for this information. I was a bit lost with an alt of mine as where to go to start them.
Do you have to have some type of questline completed cause I just transferred from horde and I cant get it im on a 90 warlock
Is there a necromancers' convention or something going on today?

The children are out of school.
For any still confused, in 5.4 the Thunder island and Operation shieldwall quests start from the grp of guards out the front of shrine.
05/01/2014 11:05 PMPosted by Warärk
For any still confused, in 5.4 the Thunder island and Operation shieldwall quests start from the grp of guards out the front of shrine.
08/04/2013 10:29 AMPosted by Vellectri
Hey, everyone, let's be mindful of a post's age before replying! It's likely that anyone in the original post has already figured out where to start this chain, and a lot has changed since 5.2. We appreciate the concern with players looking for how to start it since 5.4, but please limit any information to a post that may currently ask that question! Thanks!