Moon Guard Wiki: A Community Engine

Moon Guard
Prev 1 13 14 15 19 Next
Be brave and post! The world should see Deyaenus' magnificence. If there's vandalism on your pages, they can always lock them for a while. It doesn't seem like a huge issue outside that one time though.
It's safe, Alkrenon. Maxen is very quick to lock pages from vandals, and does his best to keep the wikia up and in shipshape. Plus he answers questions. (How does he have any time for this? I really must know.)
I want to make a page for my draenei here, and my blood elf priest (Deyaenus).
So far, from what I've read, security seems iffy. It's being regulated, but sometimes there's still a breach and pages are compromised.
Thing is; is it safe to post up a profile?

It's certainly safe! If someone does decide to vandalize your stuff, it can be "rolled back" to the original content you posted with a few clicks.

Vandalism hasn't been a large problem on the wiki. The few cases where it did happen were handled relatively quickly.
More posts!
A sticky would make this so much easier.
Sticky and up you go!
Lots of new content up! Still looking for brave souls to delve into filling out the orcish, dwarven and night elven sections of the wiki!
Lots of new content up! Still looking for brave souls to delve into filling out the orcish, dwarven and night elven sections of the wiki!

I'm surprised Melyria hasn't dived right into that! She's like...a walking encyclopedia of night elf lore. O.o
I made my page like a week ago and never got around to writing the rest of it.

I do have time before I raid tonight... hmmm
Yo ho how nice a sticky would be, yo ho a row roooooooooooooowwww.
The first rule about stickies is that you don't ask for stickies.

Added a bunch of stuff! Events, history, screenshots, etc.
Added the Battle Infobox template. I think it could turn out to be pretty useful.
Was so happy to see the "Scourge Invasion of Stormwind" added today, that was my all-time favorite in-game event.

I'd love to see Shazia's plague added since it affected so many people and several wiki histories refer to it.
I wonder if I should post a profile... hmmm
I wonder if I should post a profile... hmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4yd2W50No
Phew! Finally finished filling in the "Alliance-Horde War in Lordaeron" section. Took me about an hour just to do the infobox (Which was pretty much all I did except a small description).

Oh, and if anyone wants to add to that page (Things I may have missed, mistakes, things you just want to see added, etc.) go on right ahead.
Bump. It's been a while and I know I said it before, but I do plan on putting a page up real soon. xD
A lot of activity lately, always good to see. I added a page for Aretain's unit, which is still being worked on and is all NPCs for stories which I will -eventually- post I promise! XD
Bump. It's been a while and I know I said it before, but I do plan on putting a page up real soon. xD
soon™

Lots of new stuff up, great to see! Spent a good bit reading it all.
Allow people to lock their pages so that only they can edit them.