Class Hotfixes – 3/12

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 58 Next
Moonkins didnt get buffed or anything it seems to me
Thank you for the Prot Warrior buffs. That goes a long way to salving the pain of the unexpected jimmy-kick to Shockwave due to PVP concerns. The Shield Slam buff also shows you listened to us about Warriors being bottom of the barrel DPS contributors among tanks, and that's good.
I don't think the changes were live last night, by the way, raided Lei Shen till 1am.
wheres my monk buffs

Mage: Nether Tempest, Living Bomb, Frost Bomb damage +40%.

/drool
sickening. mage nerfs jk mages are fine jk buffs for mages.
I can't wait for arenas so i can get 2 shotted by mages again.
Mage: Nether Tempest, Living Bomb, Frost Bomb damage +40%.

Is this real life?
Why is it mages can't go three days without being the most over powered thing in existence?
That's it, I'm rolling a mage.

At this point they've been OP since late BC.

I'm done trying to be enthusiastic about new classes.
Shadow, the spec blizzard doesn't know what to do with.
03/12/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Messorem
Nether Tempest, Living Bomb, Frost Bomb damage +40%.

And once again mages will be OP. AGAIN.

Since 5.2 they already have been. This change is game breaking and ridiculous.
Awesome Bomb Buffs Great Work Guys I'm Now Investing Into Two More Computers And Am Making A Rogue Mage And Priest And I Will Play All 3 Simultaneously All Clicking No Binds And Will Get Glad. P.S. ITS KINDA HARD HITTING FOR 200K WITH FROST BOMB CAN YOU UP THE DAMAGE ANOTHER 40% SO ITS MORE REWARDING AND WILL BE AN OFFICIAL ONE SHOT LIKE IT NEEDS TO BE?
basically all of our dps classes but me...goodnight sweet melee bench spot
Just when you were sick of warriors taking the highest percent of last seasons glad spots, the buff to rogues, disc, and now frost mages...

So we meet again PMR, so glad some of you don't have to work that hard in this season as well, full expansion of Cata wasn't enough?...

Die. :)
These say they were live last night? But it say 3/12 in the title. When are/will these go live?
lol mages
I can't wait for arenas so i can get 2 shotted by mages again.

Do you realize you could rip a mage apart if you knew what you were doing? For all the other classes though, besides Rogues, May Thrall be with you!
Nothing for hunters :( ¿
When were they not OP? lol