Rate The Transmog Above You!!!!!

Hunter
Prev 1 23 24 25 Next
always loves green sets for hunters.
10/10 from me @rambo
@Blackoldguy

9/10

It looks pretty good, but falls a little short. Maybe it's the brown.
mog 10/10

dwarf/10
@kiblz.. 9/10 i like it
@Hunters 10/10 , hey sexy wanna date?
9/10, pimp hat outta place
yogi, 7\10 - could use a diff tabard. maybe the exalted AB one?

really wanna give 10\10 to Pene, that is damn awesome. Im gonna try to get that next
7/10 Really common set for hunters.

Mine is pretty traditional.
I love tier 2 gratz mate 8/10
Just because the last person ignored me..... Maybe I should have taken that as a stealth/10?
Cheers soge! Tier 1 always has its place and looks awesome, the weapon suits heaps.. Any recommendation for helm mate or turn it off?? 9/10 sentimental value
@Bearears

8/10

If you haven't already done the quest to get it, Swamp Skull Cap might look good with your set.

Steamworker's Goggles may also look good with your set as well.
@ Raveneyes
9/10 cool set man grats on getting wolfslayer thats a badass gat!

For some reason my belt doesn't show up correctly. it's supposed to be a big yellow thundercat eye
@Facefull
I don't believe I am looking at a transmog set... I will give you a 8/10 on weapon choice, though. I have always like that bow a good bit, but never found a set to match it up with.

My set is somewhat simple. I like it cause it goes good with my character's hair color/style AND it lets me use my snake bow. :)
@ Sogekingu 9/10 .. i like it

@ Rastorok, i love the bone look gear with the bone look bow on a undead GJ :) .. a big 10/10
@Hunters 10/10 Very nice and the tabard matches, which isn't always easy.
I always liked the big shoulders on a Worgen...but your gear is a little to all over the place for my taste..... 4/10