Green Fire transmog set.

Warlock
I am working on compiling all the armors with green particles that we Warlocks can use to compliment our newly achieved green fire. Feel free to contribute. Bonus points if it has a green glow/particle effect.

Head: Nemesis Skullcover

Shoulders: Shoulderpads of Twisted Fate, Bloodstained Surgeon's Shoulderguards

Chest: Bloodsoul Raiment

Belt: Invoker's Belt of Final Winter

Hands:

Sword: Blade of the Wretched, Dragon's Call, Muramasa, Loshan, Terror Incarnate, Lava Spine, Forsaken Bonecarver

Dagger: Shard of Azzinoth

Wand: Rod of Corrosion

Staff: Perdition

Off-Hand: Tome of Knowledge, Heart of the Pit, Telestra's Journal

Felguard 2H: Deathblow, Sul'thraze the Lasher, Manslayer of the Qiraji, Halberd of Desolation, Apolyon, the Soul-Render, Shivering Felspine, Torn-Heart Axe of Battle , Edge of Oblivion, Anguish
Challenge mode set.

/thread
mine.
CM set or tier 2
Challenge mode set.

/thread

I'm always late to these things. This is the most relevant post you're going to get. Torn-Heart Axe of Battle is the best 2-hand if you use a Felguard or Wrathguard, but the Wrathguard can only hold one, so you'll need to find something else to compliment it.
I've put together a pretty decent set. I still need to work on the helm as I'm not set with it just yet, but for now it fits the dark/skull theme.

The shoulder/robe/gloves are from s7 i think, the belt from s13, and then I just bought the sword in netherstorm, got a green tome, and the helm is from ZA.
I like Lava Spine as a sword model
I like Lava Spine as a sword model

ooooOOOOOOOooooooo!!!
T10 25m reg set

aka what I am wearing now works pretty well.

I wish I had the Challenge mode set though
I like my set with the green fire (;

I also like the LFR tier 15, it has that fel green tint
I like my set
:)
This was about as green as I could get. And it has skulls. Double score.
I'd go with the cm set or t2.
how about what I got on?
Surprisingly well done.

i will most likely be usin this set when i get green fire.
Look up my xmog set with green fire.. Sick as hell! Just looking to find a weapon skin. WTB Rigormortis
Boundless Agony

Only dagger worth using.