Most Respected 3s

Arenas
Which ones are they? All I ever hear are complaints about KFC or melee teams. Not even caster teams get praised because of the control they have.

So what is the most respected or hipster comp you can play?
There's respect between RMPs and each other, but most of the respect died for the comp when it was capable of doing retarded damage and tunneling at one point.

There is no universally praised comps anymore, it's usually a partisan thing.

For example, I respect it whenever a Priest runs a well played Caster/Melee/Healer, or when a DK runs a well played Shadowcleave. I don't respect any KFC, even if they play well.

hipster comp you can play?

Triple Boomkin.
any caster/melee/healer
Any melee/ranged/healer comp that isn't using an OP melee (making FKC void for last season, RPS void for this season).
anything that swaps a lot or takes coordination. rpd rps comes to mind. most rogue comps. everything takes hard work at higher rating just no one like cleave comps that tunnel one person to the ground or lose.
Prot paladin Holy Priest Arcane Mage

If i lose to that team, i will respect them.
Everything is dumbed down these days.
I'll respect anything that plays well, but I tend to think of the "Classic" (not Vanilla-era, just old) comps:

RMP
RLS
TSG (depending on season)
WMD
WPS
MLS
Shadowcleave
TSG.

Seriously, now a days if I saw a TSG at R1, I am like "Damn, they must be good."
No comp is respectable, if a comp is doing well everyone complains about it being top dog
Mad respect for S7 Beast Cleave.
No comp is respectable, if a comp is doing well everyone complains about it being top dog

this
Which ones are they? All I ever hear are complaints about KFC or melee teams. Not even caster teams get praised because of the control they have.

So what is the most respected or hipster comp you can play?

everything is op.

wont be fixed till next expansion

bbl, in 6.0 lol.
03/20/2013 05:55 PMPosted by Lsx

ur an idiot lul

You're a triple idiot
I play Enhance/Frost mage/Hpal, fairly hipster.
AFAIK, I run the only owlplay (spriest/boom/healer) team on my battlegroup. I generally respect other balance druids, since I barely ever see them in arena. Last season was all ferals, and a sprinkle of resto here and there. Now it's mostly resto. /shrug

But overall, I don't really think there's much respect for any comp any more. Someone always has something negative to say about the other team. Example..
"LOL SHURIKEN TOSS"
"LOLOL SOLAR BEAM"
"LOLOLOL FEAR SPAM"
"LOLOLOLOL RING OF PEACE"
"LOLOLOLOLOL FLAVOR OF THE MONTH COMP"

See a trend? Idk. That's the only thing that mildly annoys me about PVP. No matter how good a player is (their reaction time, play under pressure, line of sight, etc etc), someone almost always counters their efforts with one of the above silly comments.

Thankfully there are still some really nice higher ranked players out there. :P