Hey ex-Riddle Folks

Earthen Ring
I'm taking the long overdue route of leaving the game. I want to pass GM of Riddle to someone to serve as caretaker rather than rearrange the ranks to be GM-in-absentia (though I may do that temporarily so I can be a slack-!@# about logging in). At a minimum, I'm interested in getting someone who logs in occasionally so it can continue on as an alt guild for those already in it.. I doubt anyone has a bug up their butt to spin it up as a raid/RP/challenge-mode/whatever guild, but if you do let me know. I check these forums more than logging into the game but if you want to keep things private, PM me in game. I'm not in a panicked rush to close my account..

I don't really want to make one of those I'm-leaving-the-game posts but meh.. I should make a long list of folks I want to thank for being part of my game experience over the last 7-8 years. But it would be crazy long and if I missed folks I would feel like I slighted them. On the other hand, not calling out some folks as special kinda lumps them all together with the scumdogs, scallywags and ne'erdowells. Conundrum! I'll make a short list..

Thanks to all the folks who helped to convert Riddle from an alt guild to a raiding guild. It was a risky move and I never liked the circumstances that led up to it, but it led to some of my best memories in WoW. Kelorhyn/Manbare, Addiena, Leah, Aeina, Staples, Kurandis, Ethalas, Deminir, Vordule, Bromoran - you guys were critical to our early success and consistent improvement through WotLK. I can't say enough about Xastra. For those who know her, you'll know why.. but she was the emotional core of the guild until she left the game. A quick shout out to my fellow Ferals who kept me on my game - especially Darindris, Shaelryn, and Snorand.

There are too many others. Some who I consider actual friends, some I've met in real life, some who just helped me enjoy the game at one time or another. In the end, that is all that really mattered - enjoying the game. I have not enjoyed the game for a long time now so it is time for me to move on to other things.

Nand

p.s. if this post appears twice, I blame Blizz... :P
Nevermind!
Sorry to necro an old thread, but my account has been closed for at least a year and I don't really read the boards much (I stumbled across this purely by accident).

I just wanted to say my time in Riddle was the best time I spent in the years I played WoW, especially when we were working on the Citadel. It was a privilege to spend time with so many great people, and I miss the time spent.

I wanted to wish you and Xastra the best of luck in whatever you do, and consider you both friends. I likely won't be returning to WoW ever (currently spending my time on Guild Wars 2, on the Sanctum of Rall server, name of Shian En Das if you ever play), but you never know.

Edit: I activated a free 10 day trial to be able to post, so it's unlikely I'll be able to post again in the future. Don't take it as anything other than that please :P
I miss this.
BC was the best imo.