@Pilfer

can't really see anything on a gnome wearing a tabard
otherwise 7/10 for the daggers

I'm still trying to find a helm that will fit nicely with the rest of my set
My guess is the new one from ToT on normal mode

8/10

Looks good, for a human.
8/10 love the shoulders.

<<< shoulders not showing for some weird reason but I'm sure you get the idea.
8/10, I always wanted a full set of what you have, gives off a kind of Michael Jackson vibe on you xP. Just don't like the way it looks as much on humans.
10/10 Lovin it all day
@Hotdogg eh not really feeling it 6/10

For Zul'jin!
Very primal, fits a troll. 9/10
^ 8/10 due to the blue being awesome, and you have my favorite tabbard on. Yes I know mine is boring.
^ 7/10
^ 7/10 Love the mask, the robes not so much.
Its a pvp set and a rogue in a skirt is always confusing to the enemy... plus I should get extra points since its from a set rogues can't even get anymore >.>.

Oh and 9/10... the gloves seem a little off to me.
Its a pvp set and a rogue in a skirt is always confusing to the enemy... plus I should get extra points since its from a set rogues can't even get anymore >.>.

Oh and 9/10... the gloves seem a little off to me.

Well, if I'm honest... 4 out of 10. It's orginal, but it's ugly and random looking.
@Sasskei Ha, you have a good point. I didn't know pieces of that were unobtainable now! (I'm a cata player (officially, anyway)) I'll admit I have a "druid mog", I just didn't like that particular robe~

^ 7/10 Nothing wrong with Deathmantle, but you're an orc. Orcs... I hate those guys. Also tabard.
@Sasskei Ha, you have a good point. I didn't know pieces of that were unobtainable now! (I'm a cata player (officially, anyway)) I'll admit I have a "druid mog", I just didn't like that particular robe~

^ 7/10 Nothing wrong with Deathmantle, but you're an orc. Orcs... I hate those guys. Also tabard.

I'm a sucker for all the blood fangs and there replicas so 9/10 cause of the furryness..
@Swapa

Upper and Lower don't work together. It seems like you pu two ideas into one project.

6.5/10
8/10. It goes well together but it just doesn't do it for me. Plus I hate showing the back slot.
9/10. You look like an Orgrimmar grunt. :)

Although you cannot see it when you look at my picture, my daggers are shrouded in black.
7/10
7/10

8/10 while simple, fits Undeads perfectly. bonus points for being UD
Bonescythe? Have to give it a 9/10. No questions asked. Only a 9 cause i dont like the dagger much. They are the only thing that kinda seems outta place. Other than that awesome job on T3.
Bonescythe? Have to give it a 9/10. No questions asked. Only a 9 cause i dont like the dagger much. They are the only thing that kinda seems outta place. Other than that awesome job on T3.

I really like the black bloodfang set, nice job.