Classes, ordered by how metal they are.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
I vote Mages as Mercury. For no good reason whatsoever.

As in Freddy?
I would be a terrifying evil tree, right, right?
A little bit, but it would help if you could confirm that your pet was a rabid beast and that you actually prefer, when shooting your enemies with your bow, to take non-lethal shots that maximize pain before death. That would be pretty metal.

are you kidding..hunter the very word inspires visions of a predator hunting its prey. maximize pain before death!! have you seen all the nerf hunter QQ threads...a hunter kited me to death plz nerf, blizz why is animalz on mah face..plz nerf, hunters have too much cc to torture people with, plz nerf, hunterz stealth like rogues to ambush me..plz nerf...a hunter stole my car , kicked my dog, set fire to my cat, then had the nerve to rob me of my wallet..plz remove the class from the game!
03/18/2013 12:14 PMPosted by Kerrath
To expand-- Faun is barelllly sliding into the metal genre with a HEAVY folk influence

in my opinion, folk is an integral and incredibly necessary part of metal.

I would definitely agree. There isn't anything much more Metal than the Goths and the Gauls (the people). A lot of folk music draws heavily from these cultures, not to mention welshies, scandies and many more.
gross im not metal take that crap back
Now do races.
Now do races.

Saving that for another time.
03/18/2013 12:17 PMPosted by Toxarís
A little bit, but it would help if you could confirm that your pet was a rabid beast and that you actually prefer, when shooting your enemies with your bow, to take non-lethal shots that maximize pain before death. That would be pretty metal.

. maximize pain before death!!

No...thats not what a good hunter does at all. o.0
Now do races.

I doubt Blood Elves would be high unless we were put on the Goth Metal list. Given our vampiric nature.
03/18/2013 12:20 PMPosted by Kerrath
Now do races.

Saving that for another time.

I'll be eagerly awaiting. Shared this with a non-WoW friend and she loved it.
By using the word metal and equating it to evil is labeling all metal as satanic when very few are not. See what i did there, lol.

these are what i lsiten too

Dark Tranquillity - Haven and all albums after it
Before the Dawn - Soundscape of Silence
Disturbed - Believe
Bare Infinity - Always Forever
Memoira - Memoira
Serenity
Signs of Betrayal - Wide Eyed Coma
Eluviete

btw cant wait for DT new album
METAL!!! \m/

Greatest thread I've ever read.

Though I would say DK is the most metal. They cover black/death/folk all in one. Unholy..speaks for itself. Frost..what's more norwegian black metal than Frost? Blood is quite death..and they summon their own warhorse.
Since pretty much all of my toons are named after Rammstein songs, that must mean I'm more metal than all of you in this thread. :D
03/18/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Rosenivy
Now do races.

I doubt Blood Elves would be high unless we were put on the Goth Metal list. Given our vampiric nature.

Lor'themar is not metal?

Come on...
I enjoy this thread. Please continue.

Especially the mead part.
Lock - Pre Black Album Metallica

Can we get the Black album too?

It was a good album, it's just everything after that was terrible.
I don't know if there is such a thing as pure metal anymore with the exceptions of obscure bands. Music much like WoW is becoming homogenized trash. Snoop hooking up with Katy Perry with Dave Grohl on bass and Lars Ulrich on drums is making my ears bleed. Nirvana/Pearl Jam/Smashing Pumpkins/Sonic Youth was the last genre that was unique (my opinion here).

I'm trying not to be a hipster douche here, but you saw a change when Metallica came out with the Black. ...And Justice for all was the album prior to Black, and I urge any of you to listen to them back to back and tell me you cannot tell a difference between badassery and douchebaggery from one to the other.
No...thats not what a good hunter does at all. o.0

not to beasts...but to alliance >_>
03/18/2013 12:09 PMPosted by Frostitutión
11 - Paladin

Paladin - Justin Bieber

Worst thread ever. (Not really, the thread is awesome, but I have to stay in character)

If Honor for what is right, Justice for the downtrodden, Retribution for those who have been wronged, Courage in the face of evil and defending the world from darkness isn't metal enough for some, then take your metal and shove it where the Light don't shine.

And if you don't like it the Holy Justice of the Light will rock all your unworthy souls straight to the darkest pits of the Burning Hells.
03/18/2013 12:24 PMPosted by Kezmaefele
11 - Paladin

Paladin - Justin Bieber

Worst thread ever.

If Honor for what is right, Justice for the downtrodden, Retribution for those who have been wronged, Courage in the face of evil and defending the world from darkness isn't metal enough for some, then take your metal and shove it where the Light don't shine.

And if you don't like it the Holy Justice of the Light will rock all your unworthy souls straight to the darkest pits of the Burning Hells.

\
Saw that coming