60's thread cont. #173?

Battlegrounds
1 2 3 26 Next
Last capped.. Starting new!

60 Rogue here looking for some fun.. Got a pretty new 60 guild on Kirin Tor that will hopefully be stronger in numbers soon. Arenzek#1966

=)
Hey guys just giving out some runs here for some runs in return. Have 60 mage and hunter on ally. hit me up if you ever want runs or wanna get some groups going.. (MC, AQ20, BWL, AQ40)

Kronun#1151
60s Ally run Sunday (probably going early this time)

With DST (clock changes) and RL stuff I'll post the time in about 10 hours.

We are going for BWL this week, good chance enough people show up.

Add me with a reason (mention twink)

Gregnostic NUMBERSIGN One-Three-Eight-One

RealID above
Im a chargin ma deep diving helm.
Roll 64 already or you won't be able to compete in BGs.
And what BGs would those be exactly?
03/10/2013 06:59 AMPosted by Windïr

^

This is almost completely a PVE/Social/Forum bracket.

In fact, probably the only reason it's posted in Battlegrounds anymore is simply due to a lack of other places.
I don't really plan on participating in battlegrounds, due to the current level scaling screw up.
I don't really plan on participating in battlegrounds, due to the current level scaling screw up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-be7Y_yyY
Is there any time people are queuing for bgs? im always in queue and it never pops. We need some organization, and we need to set a time for everyone to queue who wants to pvp.
Plan on 5:00pm EST gathering for BWL

I'll be on about 15 before for invites, bbl see you then
<Devastate> is recruiting 60 twinks for War Games and World PVP events, level 14 guild.

Realm: Tichondrius
Faction: Alliance

Priority: War Games/World PvP

Will also: run raids/dungeons to level the guild and gear the players

Gbank: has 7 tabs, and you also get free repairs up to 20g starting off. (you must ask a GM or Co-GM to withdraw anything from the bank, until you reach the right rank to do so yourself)

Rank system: The better you do or the more you contribute to the guild the higher up in rank you go, increasing privelages the higher up you go.

War Games: The way I'm planning on making the teams is by letting you guys make your own team names, choose your own teammates and it will be set under your note. The more the guild accumulates from our daily guild dungeons runs etc., the higher the prizes will be.

World PvP: I'm adding some 90's into the guild only for protection when we need them, they will not kill lowbies. I'm going to be doing Free For All arenas in Nagrand and Blade's Edge for miscellaneous prizes.
<Devastate> is recruiting 60 twinks for War Games and World PVP events, level 14 guild.

Realm: Tichondrius
Faction: Alliance

Priority: War Games/World PvP

Will also: run raids/dungeons to level the guild and gear the players

Gbank: has 7 tabs, and you also get free repairs up to 20g starting off. (you must ask a GM or Co-GM to withdraw anything from the bank, until you reach the right rank to do so yourself)

Rank system: The better you do or the more you contribute to the guild the higher up in rank you go, increasing privelages the higher up you go.

War Games: The way I'm planning on making the teams is by letting you guys make your own team names, choose your own teammates and it will be set under your note. The more the guild accumulates from our daily guild dungeons runs etc., the higher the prizes will be.

World PvP: I'm adding some 90's into the guild only for protection when we need them, they will not kill lowbies. I'm going to be doing Free For All arenas in Nagrand and Blade's Edge for miscellaneous prizes.

What happened to all the pvp power gems? lol
They arent good for 60 monks imo, you get about the same damage from PvP power and heal more, crit more and dodge more.
Smooth BWL, only issues were Hourglass Sand quantity and some hero trash pulls by an overconfident but incredibly good looking gnome! errherrm.

Next week we'll probably work around the same time if it works for everybody but stay tuned...

Queing for PvP after i eat.
Restorative Amber works at 60. Shadowmeld just got a lot better.
That's OP. How exactly does one get it at 60? Requires honored, right? O.o;
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess this - Stolen Klaxxi Insignia
Didn't realize they added BOA Rep tokens. >.>

On that note. I'm going to get an assload of those.

I assume (With no level req) it would work in any bracket twinks. Might end up being nerfed if it catches much attention, especially on level 19s or some crap.