To all Alliance interested in Island PvP

Ravenholdt
What do you think of the new bases Kong? I actually do think numbers won't be so bad of an issue now, if one side gets pushed too far back then they have buffs and wards to hold their ground.
I won't be online until about 8pm server so the servers should be up by then, then I will proceed to try and rocket boot hex/Earthgrab totem so the DPS can catch you people to kill you
Yea I like the bases, the wards are nice once you know what they do. Apparently I killed someone with a ward, at least my achievement said I did. Also I think each side's NPCs will help out if people get pushed too far back.

I know we got pushed back last night, but I am not a fan of the immunity bubbles. I think the bases will be much better than those damn bubbles
i most likely wont be on 8pm server time, i work super early lol, but if i am ill gladly come kill you guys ;D
Myself, Saturn and Dnd have been ganking isle of thunder since the minute of release. No need to organize raids, just whisper one of us as we are constantly out there spilling hordeling blood in glorious combat
Myself, Saturn and Dnd have been ganking isle of thunder since the minute of release. No need to organize raids, just whisper one of us as we are constantly out there spilling hordeling blood in glorious combat

Lies, Saturn would never side with a Blood Elf!
>.>
Then where were you yesterday Sag when I had 8 Alliance fighting 14 horde. I should bring you along since you must be a demi-god and can wipe then entire Horde raid. Please ignore this entire thread
True, I wasn't there last night as I was getting this healer fully geared in service of the alliance for the very reason of aiding you folks in the isle. Mission accomplished btw!!
>.>

I do enjoy coming across you all, no matter the out come. There have been some fun fights.
Usually I run with Saturn or a couple others from my guild and we do good until the horde bring twice as many as we have. Last night I think I had a max of 11 people in the raid. Trust me with as many horde as we have encountered we will need more than a 5 man group
well for what its worth, you'll have my bow this evening kongming
I appreciate it. I will take all the help I can get. My goal when it comes to the Isle of Thunder is I will be doing some dailies when there are no horde to kill

Red=Dead
Also last night was fun! Even though you guys had us outnumbered 2-1 and forced us into a little bubble. Was good times!

You did great against our merry little band of 4 people right before the Horde raid showed up, though.

That'll teach me to jump off the cliffs in Saurok form all willy-nilly. <.<
You should wait until you are level 90 before playing with Sauroks. Yea that raid that came after us brought the pain train.
I'm the Blood DK who prolly couldn't kill you in a million years, as you have those pesky heals.

<3
I want to thank everyone who showed up last night. I think I got a max of 8 people before I left. I am not sure how many people Saturn was able to get after I left. I would like to get more people than this. We got pushed back to our base a few times due to our lack of numbers and I hope this can be resolved in the future.

As a side message to the horde, There were 8 people in our raid, I was not the only Panda in the raid. You guys can target someone other than me! My face is too pretty to be punched that much.

That is all
I want to thank everyone who showed up last night. I think I got a max of 8 people before I left. I am not sure how many people Saturn was able to get after I left. I would like to get more people than this. We got pushed back to our base a few times due to our lack of numbers and I hope this can be resolved in the future.

As a side message to the horde, There were 8 people in our raid, I was not the only Panda in the raid. You guys can target someone other than me! My face is too pretty to be punched that much.

That is all

But when I look into you and Saturn's dreamy eyes all I hear is: "Soulfire me baby, I want it so bad."
I told Darethy I was going to join him after a LFR.....then I got doing some other guildy things....sorry Darethy.
Lol. Good times.