HCT 7: We Need More Stable Slots.

Hunter
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
Currently 2/2 for loot on that world boss. Ring/Belt

Grats!
I've had to take another server transfer because this guild/server did not work out -at all- and I'm hella pissed about it.

I got into another guild in Lightbringer though that's 1/12 ToT atm, but would like to push heroics. Maybe I finally have good luck in a reasonably competent raiding guild?
Im in a reasonably competent casual raiding guild, haven't goten to terrace of eternal spring yet, but considering its friendly, and they don't have a problem with my "school comes first" attitude, I'm happy.
I want a couple of opinions on this.

I have 2 set T15, I also have 5 set T14.
At the moment I've been wearing the 2 set T15 for survival, and when I go beast mastery, I switch out my pants for the T14 4 set (still hit/exp capped I'll add).

Worth doing this? Or should I just stick with T15 2 set and T14 2 set for both BM and surv.

Or bonus question, should I just stay survival?
Do 2 piece of each set permanently.
Stay SV.
I'll give it a whirl next week.

At least as survival, I cant be pidgeon holed into brezzing someone because they're too lazy to run back (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YES, I MAD).
For me, replacing 517 for T15 2p:

BM 2p/2p: 124,938
BM 4p: 124,995

SV 2p/2p: 122,241
SV 4p: 121,472

Across the board, the T15 2p was worth over 3k DPS, but the T14 4p as SV is only worth 1.4k DPS. Also these 2p/2p numbers are slightly under Expertise cap, so real world they're lowballed.

Even if you have 517, the upgrade path is 4p -> 2p/2p -> 4p. If you don't have 517, you'll want to get T15 2p even faster. In reality the BM 4p may also be a bit stronger due to proper CD stacking, but not enough to warrant swapping gear in my opinion.
Cheers for the numbers Pest. I might hold onto the pants and just switch if I need super stronk burst for a miniboss or something :u

Those thunderhawks are pretty boss. At one point I had 4 of them up, somehow. They also seem to mess with the dino charges on the isle of giants~
Not to mention they don't fall over if something happens to fart in their general direction.

4am Leo ramble mode engaged.
my xmog. i'm not loving it. something is wrong.

Your ugly troll feet.
03/17/2013 11:52 AMPosted by Mezasu

Your ugly troll feet.
Woo! Dinged 90 on Monday and hit 480 today. On to ToT LFR, and then find a raiding guild on Stormrage.

EDIT: And this guy was my first 60 back in spring of 2005. And this is the first time he has seen level cap since then -.- Of course, I played an orc hunter after that for years and years. Nothing of interest to anyone else but me, but I like to mindlessly ramble in my old age.
Woo! Dinged 90 on Monday and hit 480 today. On to ToT LFR, and then find a raiding guild on Stormrage.

EDIT: And this guy was my first 60 back in spring of 2005. And this is the first time he has seen level cap since then -.- Of course, I played an orc hunter after that for years and years. Nothing of interest to anyone else but me, but I like to mindlessly ramble in my old age.

Grats! :]

Haven't been on here in a couple days, helluuurrr again everyone ^.^

That fail 5 group attempt at Oondasta didn't make it... I saw them trying again twice the next day >.>

Guess my druid just wasn't meant to get an Oon kill lol

How has everyone been? :D
03/17/2013 11:52 AMPosted by Mezasu

Your ugly troll feet.

Agreed. If you became a panda, you'd have the cutest feet in the world, hands down.

@Leorina So are the Warbringers on a long respawn rate, or if I sit on one for an hour, it'll eventually pop up?
@Sneakys
From what I have read/heard, Warbringers are on a 35-55 min respawn timer. If you sit on one, you will eventually see one, but depending on server population, results will vary on whether or not your realm will let you get a kill, other groups all spamming aoes on the spawn point to try and claim the tag, too tanks taunting and running off a cliff (or monks using their taunt to see the add up so he can murder you with his meteors/melee attacks.) and this will be from the members of your faction in addition to members of the opposite faction (if on a pvp realm there is supposedly lots of ganking for hunters soloing war bringers) to people taunting the war bringer far enough away that he resets so that they can steal the tag. The taunting (monk taunt speed boost) and reseting of the fight are against blizzard rules, if you report them they will get a temp ban, but pvp stuff is acceptable.
My troll feet are fabulous.
@Sneakys
From what I have read/heard, Warbringers are on a 35-55 min respawn timer. If you sit on one, you will eventually see one, but depending on server population, results will vary on whether or not your realm will let you get a kill, other groups all spamming aoes on the spawn point to try and claim the tag, too tanks taunting and running off a cliff (or monks using their taunt to see the add up so he can murder you with his meteors/melee attacks.) and this will be from the members of your faction in addition to members of the opposite faction (if on a pvp realm there is supposedly lots of ganking for hunters soloing war bringers) to people taunting the war bringer far enough away that he resets so that they can steal the tag. The taunting (monk taunt speed boost) and reseting of the fight are against blizzard rules, if you report them they will get a temp ban, but pvp stuff is acceptable.

Sweet, thanks Eurugan!

I went to the spawn points around 11 server time and they were empty (no spawns though). My server tends to die down around 10 - 12 AM and I'm a bit of a night owl, so I'm thinking if I try later in the evening I should have a shot. We'll see :) I'll report back this evening.
The drop rate is low, and there are 3 mount models, the mount model will match the direhorn the warbringer is riding.
Seems like the Pterrowing spawns, then the scout, then the warbringer.
You might see 1-2 scouts before the war bringer shows, but yea that seems to be the spawn order.