Mobile Stable Master

Hunter
One thing I've noticed since MoP is I'm making many more visits to the stable master. This is due to our new skill stampede. I like having five pets with different buffs so that I gain the maximum benefit when I summon them all out. This doesn't leave room for utility pets for soloing or pvp. I was thinking it would be nice if we could get a mobile stable master so we can swap pets without having to track one down. It could work similarly to the Argent Squire pet and offer stable services on a 15min cd. It could even provide battle pet heals so that it was useful to more then just hunters.
Now this is an idea I cold get behind as long as in all honesty there were heavy restrictions from pve to pvp.

Like no switching out once bg has started, the cooldown, stuff along those lines.
Didn't there used to be an ability to call a stabled pet?
Didn't there used to be an ability to call a stabled pet?

Yes. It was exactly what the OP is talking about. You could use the ability and your stable would be accessible. You had to be careful not to accidentally close the window or get in a fight though or youd waste the cooldown which was 5 minutes.

Heres a link to the old ability.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Call_Stabled_Pet
I remember the original ability having a 1 hour cool down at the start of wrath, around half way through it was 30 min, then with icc it became 5 min. Course, back then, you could only have 1 active pet and 4 stabled pets, it was a blessing back then to stable a pet and then tame a new one with out all the travel time if you came upon a rare spawn you liked and didn't have to go to a stable master to drop one of to tame it. Esp since with 1 active pet only, running around with no pets put you at a disadvantage.
They took it away when they gave us the increased stable size and 5 active pets. what they essentially did was turn the old ability into our current active pets, with no cd and letting us swap between our 5 active pets at will. I would love the mobile stables personally, but i can see their argument for not bringing it back.
You guys want to make this game to easy.
Yes. It was exactly what the OP is talking about. You could use the ability and your stable would be accessible. You had to be careful not to accidentally close the window or get in a fight though or youd waste the cooldown which was 5 minutes.

Heres a link to the old ability.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Call_Stabled_Pet

I forgot about that ability, it'd be nice to have it back in some form.
You guys want to make this game to easy.

Having to travel around isn't difficult, it's an artificial time sink.
I always keep some standards.

When in beast spec: Devilsaur for crit, Manaworm (those pink things from Coldara) for the haste buff, Spirit beast for heals and mastery, ravager for 4% armor debuff and a random (currently a direhorn)

In Survival spec: Wold for crit, Manaworm, Ravager & direhorn (spiritbeast is always with me).

Other randoms. Shale Spider for kings buff. Chromaggus for hero. That one bug from AQ20 that gives the fort buff. Fox for casting speed debuff. Most of these are usually already covered in the LFR I do or the stuff is immune to it. (Like crane or wasp sleeps)

I kinda wish the worm wasnt exotic. A pet AE on top of survival AE would be nice.