Best DK transmog gear

Death Knight
Well i want to find some awesome transmog gear, from old soloable raids or justice points, what do you guys reccomend and where do i get it? Also looking for cool weapons to transmog.

Thanks
Personally I like the scourgelord set the best, you can get most of it with jp in dal. only things im missing are the boots and belt which i'll have to run icc for. also for 2h wep i like the one i have equipped; bought it in zangarmarsh (doesn't show on my char summary but it glows purple in game which matches the scourgelord set perfectly).
I recommend you go to the thread just above you where everyone's rating each other's tmog and go window shopping.
Personally I like the scourgelord set the best, you can get most of it with jp in dal. only things im missing are the boots and belt which i'll have to run icc for. also for 2h wep i like the one i have equipped; bought it in zangarmarsh (doesn't show on my char summary but it glows purple in game which matches the scourgelord set perfectly).

you can use the green dk starter belt. It doesn't have a model so the "belt" of the pants shows through, and it ends up looking the same
< work in progress
I stick with my old gear along with a few kicks
dark blue sets suck, go for something different then everyone else, i recomend you watch MikePreachWow's birthday xmog contest, lot's of dk's and comes with name of gear in every xmog
Even though the purple judgement set is a paladin set mostly I still think that it looks pretty sweet on do dks
Can't go wrong with Darkruned or Scourgelord
I AM THE MINER OF SOULS!
09/06/2014 07:34 PMPosted by Thruxy
I AM THE MINER OF SOULS!

^^^nice.
All the wrath sets look amazing imho. I recently finished the wrathful set (located in Dalaran sewer) and think it looks really good on a worgan (which isn't the easiest thing to pull off).

If you want something a bit less common the firelands set also looks good.
09/07/2014 10:19 PMPosted by Archeia
All the wrath sets look amazing imho. I recently finished the wrathful set (located in Dalaran sewer)

This one.