Your DK Transmog?

Death Knight
Prev 1 9 10 11 18 Next
Sometimes I like the colors of the helmet with the rest--other times I think it is too light.
Sometimes I like the colors of the helmet with the rest--other times I think it is too light.

A little too light, but definitely not enough to replace it. That design is awesome.

That sword, however...
Props on the skullforge, love that sword. 10/10

A little too light, but definitely not enough to replace it. That design is awesome.

That sword, however...

I'm waiting on the STR polearm to drop so I can mog it over to Witch-Hunter's Harvester. I'd try to use a blue weapon or something to match the rest of the outfit, but most of them are common.
7/10... Not a fan of s12 look... Sword is a bit too wide too.
Sexiest transmog ever reporting in.
It's not easy being green.

That sword, however...

I'm waiting on the STR polearm to drop so I can mog it over to Witch-Hunter's Harvester. I'd try to use a blue weapon or something to match the rest of the outfit, but most of them are common.

That polearm would be perfect for your set! Good luck on that new one.

Buquethead, thanks! The purple glow + sheath-on-back animation were what set this one in stone for my 1-handed sword transmog.
Rocking the dk challenge mode gear. Need a good helm and tabard to go along with it.
Want to use a nice 2h sword but there's a lack of good ones to go with the CM set :(

@Arya I like your mog. Gives off that fallen crusader look, goblin-style.
I luv the way I shine when the light hits the gold; everything I get is transmogged to this set! The color changes depending on the lighting and just looks better than the rhino look no offence anyone just a personal preference.
I personally had mixed the Dark-runed set with the LvL 70 pvp gear; including the glowing greatsword; I also am getting another set together to mix the Saronite DK gear from the quests with the Helm you get from Kharazan.
I went blue. Sucks you can't see the swords and the lich king wont drop my boots. Also the pvp gear around that cycle was amazing and i don't see any of it here wtf. Deadly hateful and furious. Check it out.
The starter gear is all I'll ever need.
Love the starter gear as well, just did a bit of a recolor
I use the ultramarine battle tank to match my axe as well
Green DK over here. the helm is missing
I AM SHIVA GOD OF DEATH.
Trying for the fel green look