Credit Card Purchase Error

Customer Support
Hello,

First, I apologize for posting on the WoW and not SC forums. I couldn't find a customer support channel there.

I recently updated my credit card. I'm trying to purchase Heart of the Swarm and after adding the new credit card info and attempting to complete the purchase I receive the following

An error has occurred.
To complete this transaction, please contact Blizzard Customer Support. Alternatively, you may select another form of payment.

• I tried updating my address to the standard format. unitnumber-streetnumber streetname.
  • I also tried updating my credit card instead of adding a new one.
  • I'm currently using Firefox 19.0.2. I cleared all internet history/cache/etc.
  • I also tried using Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421 64-bit.

So far, I haven't been successful. Is there anything else I should try on my end before I call billing?
Did you update your card info in your Billing Profile or just when you go to checkout?

Is the card you are trying to use listed as your primary payment method in your Billing Profile?
I first tried just using new information during checkout. When that failed, I updated all info in my account billing profile and made my new credit card the primary payment method. The changes were accepted. However, I received the same error after trying to check out using the now default billing information.
We have a sticky at the top of this forum you may want to look over, it applies to pretty much all purchases.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6147177758

I do see the attempts here, but why they failed, that I cannot see. Sometimes zip codes outside of the United States have issues.

If nothing looks out of place when you go over the information in the sticky, I'd recommend opening a support ticket through the Support link above. It's in the dropdown menu at the top of the page. Our Billing folks should be able to see what may be causing this and assist.
Thanks Orlyia :)
Silly mistake on my end. I just realized there was a typo. Sorry to waste your time.

EDIT: Yes, a typo I kept repeating ><
Excellent! Glad to here it's all resolved.

Enjoy!