Mount Question

Achievements
If i buy the DK flying mount thats only for Dks will it still count in my paladins Mounts? even though he can't ride it
Are you asking if you can see it in your mount journal or asking if it counts towards mount achs?
It will only count towards an achievement for your dk and dk only. It will not show on your statistics total for any other character or show in the mount journal tab.

If what you are asking is if it increases the count of your pally on guildox....it does but only because blizz doesn't care to fix their broken !@# mount tab on the armory.
It will only count towards an achievement for your dk and dk only. It will not show on your statistics total for any other character or show in the mount journal tab.

If what you are asking is if it increases the count of your pally on guildox....it does but only because blizz doesn't care to fix their broken !@# mount tab on the armory.

Yeah at the moment it will also show other faction mounts - ie: it's showing all my Alliance character's "Alliance only" mounts on there, and duplicating a few of them (like the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth - showing the Horde and the Alliance version) - but as mentioned, it will NOT count towards your in-game achievements.
yea so if you have 100 mounts on your paladin that means you would only have 99 on your dk with the mount. Its basically a waste to get stuff like that and the fact that gladiator mounts don't transfer to other chars for the achieve. unless you just like the look i guess.