504 ILV Hunter LF semi/hc raid team Progresn

Stormrage
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Stormrage/Trijicón/

I have 18 yrs raid exp on MMO's Im 35 Disabled so i have a very flexible raid availability. I play alot 12 hrs a day avg. I live to raid. I enjoy helping my guildies with various tasks and running raids as much as i can. I have a BM-Monk and a Disc/SP that i will raid on after my hunter is saved my hunter is my main and the primary reason i play. I have done all loot systems in my time playing various games. Prefer anything to loot Council or RL Council but could be flexible depending on raid size. I like to contribute to my guild and use my own mats when raiding unless its a guild policy i have Enchant/Jc on my hunter. Herb/Inscript on my priest. Alchy/tailor on my monk. LW/Eng on my druid and Skin/Mine on a diferent hunter so i am always prepared for raid cooking is maxed on my hunter so 300 stat food is always there.

I am 3/12 TOT Normal Mode and full Ptr exp on TOT i have just transfereed to Stormrage At the start of Feb in order to find others of equal skill and like minded goals too clear the current progression at the time. I am a very dedicated raider i always put out 100% effort and get along great with all my teams. Other teams i have left has always been amicable and either i was moving on for a greater challenge or team disbanded due to other issues ie lack or people why i came to Stormrage in the first place.

Times i CAN NOT RAID Friday Nights Wife has that night off work so i must spend it with her.
M-W-F 730am central-1145am central My daughter has school and i am her transportation at those 2 times so morning raiding would be possible but 15 min to drop her off and pick her up would be required at those 2 times.

Otherwise im Open too raiding when ever. I love to pvp also and enjoy running with guildies in BGs alot. I have WOL on wow heroes or logs u can look up by my name on the site. Please msg me here or in game if you think i might make a great addition to your team. I have always been on the front edge of [progression in the guilds i have been in as far as my fellow raiders have pushed them selves anyway 1 man doesnt make a team after all.

I have all required addons/ vent/mumble/teamspeak/ 50 mb internet cable/ naga epic razer/ g930 headset / g19 gaming KB / g13 gaming KB/ custom pc with i7 gtx 680 VC / 32 g ram / dual SSD 525mb drives so my equipment is also not a hindrance to and environment for raiding. Thx for reading my wall of text.
Not sure if you prefer 10 or 25 man, and what you want out of a semi HC raid, but Team Hell Hogs of <Lzuruha> is a 10 man raid that could use a hunter.

Tuesday: 8:30PM - 12:30AM
Wednesday: 8:30PM - 12:30AM
Saturday: 8:30PM - 12:30AM

All times server

The goal of Hell Hogs is to down all normal content, and dabble in heroics of the current content. The general timeline goal for our raid is to get normals down in two to three months tops, and then progress on whatever heroics we can, and hopefully end with (depending on tier size) at least 2-4 under our belt.

Hell Hogs formed late in T14, and quite bluntly we did not meet our expectations by the release of 5.2 so we are attempting to do a semi-reform and our requirements for T15 progression is going up. Our main issue has simply being able to create an actual core that is consistently present. It's a 10 man raid, not 25. Rotating/benching people constantly isn't easy, and it's definitely caused us to drag when we shouldn't be. We've had the same 8-9 people, but that last 1-2 spots keeps getting rotated.

Current progression is 1/12 with sub 20% wipes on Horridon. It's still not where we want to be, but we'll be 2/12 by the end of the week for sure, and should be dabbling with council a bit as well.

If interested you can head over to http://mylzh.net, register, and apply. Go to the forums tab > world of warcraft > stormrage applications, and apply.

Logs are required at this time for Team Hell Hogs. No exceptions. If you do not have logs you can download the client off worldoflogs.com, and run a few LFRs (ToT required, anything else is gravy), or pug some normal content. Play as if the mechanics weren't slightly more than just cosmetic effects since we won't just be looking for pretty damage numbers.

If you have questions you can contact Pyrohoe/Banyan, Wheelsy, or myself.

Thanks, and good luck in your search for a guild.
Hey there! Ungodly Wrath is looking for raiders that can raid tues, thurs, Sund from 10:30 pm -1:30am server time. We are 15/16N. We are really looking for players that like to research and fine tune their class. We would love to have someone who has done most of the fights in MoP, but thats not a barrier to membership. Please message myself, Viks, Ironyman or Zakaveli on line. Also check us out online at www.UngodlyWrath.com.