spirit beast macro

Hunter
I'm looking for a spirit beast macro to heal my target if its friendly, or heal myself if i have a hostile target. The problem with the macro that I use now is that it just heals my pet if i have a hostile target. And I need this macro to not have a modifier or mouseover. I plan on applying it to master's call and roar of sacrifice also. Any help would be appreciated.
#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast [@target,help][@player] Master's Call
/cast [@target,help][@player] Spirit Mend

Assuming you want something like that?
what does the target,help@player mean? is that a pve macro that itll spirit mend the person getting hit or taking damage or aggro at that time? i forgot to mention that i was gonna use this for pvp
what does the target,help@player mean? is that a pve macro that itll spirit mend the person getting hit or taking damage or aggro at that time? i forgot to mention that i was gonna use this for pvp

For pvp or pve.

@target = It will prioritize using the spell on the unit you have targeted
help = Will only attempt to use it on friendly units
@player = Will use it on yourself if no one is targeted, or your target is hostile

#showtooltip = Will show the tooltip of the first spell of the macro, so in this case, Master's Call. You can change it to what you see fit I.E

#showtooltip Roar of Sacrifice

will show Roar of Sacrifice as the tooltip instead.

Sorry, I missed that you wanted RoS in there as well

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast [@target,help][@player] Master's Call
/cast [@target,help][@player] Spirit Mend
/cast [@target,help][@player] Roar of Sacrifice

If it's not working or not quite what you're after, let me know.
They seem to work, thanks man. Ive been looking everywhere for something like this. I seen one that was kind of similar and it would heal the tank instead of me or the person taking aggro from the target i was hitting and it wouldnt heal me if there was a target on me and i needed healing.. i still havent fully tested it but it seems to do fine
I seen one that was kind of similar and it would heal the tank instead of me or the person taking aggro from the target i was hitting and it wouldnt heal me if there was a target on me and i needed healing.

You could do that, but I think you might need 2 macros. One for the @player and one for @targettarget.
I'm not overly macro savvy unfortunately :u Hope I helped in some way.
ya dude that was exactly what i needed, i got all my master's call and all that crap all on seperate buttons, but the thing is its all alt+5 or shift+4 so thats where the modifier problems come in to play, thanks again
Theres also the
/cast [target=focus] macro, or the duplicate of what leorina posted using your focus target as well.