Arcturis: The first spirit pet we can get.

Hunter
Dear Devs, was it some sort of sick joke to put his spawn point right next to a quest hub?

Seriously?
Spirit pet?
QQ
The sick joke was making CRZ non toggle on/off :(
I don't get it. If you're talking about spirit beasts there are others in Northrend.
I don't get it. If you're talking about spirit beasts there are others in Northrend.

I guess she saw Arcturis spawn but she was only level 73 and couldn't tame him yet as he is level 74.

You have access to 12. I have access to 2.

/sigh
You have access to 12. I have access to 2.

/sigh

And?

Life isn't fair. Older siblings get to do more than the younger siblings, rich have more money than the poor, etc.

Quit your crying and play the game.
access to two? Arcturis, Gondria, Loque'nahak.
Some moody people on here~
The spirit beast complaint isn't as valid now that the spirit porcupine is available pretty much full-time. Yes, it's a difficult tame but that's a good thing. If you want a spirit beast, level to 90 and tame a porcupine.
The spirit beast complaint isn't as valid now that the spirit porcupine is available pretty much full-time. Yes, it's a difficult tame but that's a good thing. If you want a spirit beast, level to 90 and tame a porcupine.

That's just dumb, why should she have to wait to 90 to get a spirit beast. I got each of mine the instant I was high enough level to tame it. He'll I think there should be a level 10 spirit beast.
If there were spirit beasts easily accessible to anyone, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

I got the Blue one and called him Sonic.. duh :D