Ele Blast w/ EotE for Enh, 6% too low

Shaman
Elemental Blast specifically has a lowered proc rate for Echo of the Elements (as an Enhancement shaman). Instead of the 30% chance we get for everything else, it's a mere 6%. I can understand why it needs to be lower, but 1/5 the rate is just far too small.

When you consider the trade we have to make of not spending a MW stack on an LB to cast EB instead, as well as having to, occasionally, wait on that last stack or two before we can shoot it off, I think an ~18-20% proc rate for EB EotE would be about right. (Right meaning that this specific combo of talents isn't under-powered)

Any opinions on this?
Bump for sham-talk. I think these spells need some love for Enh PVE dps, they're a very cool option but just have some useability issues.
Elemental Blast does pretty close to the same damage that UF does. The problem is it's much of a hassle to use, and I'd rather Blizzard didn't buff it to compensate for its lackluster playstyle, because then it would be mandatory on fights were PE preforms poorly. Also, this fix would make EotE mandatory if you wanted to use EB, which is pretty contradictory to the way talents ended up being balanced this tier.
They should change ele blast to have either a snare on the target or always proc agility. Maybe both. Just saying.
They should change ele blast to have either a snare on the target or always proc agility. Maybe both. Just saying.

^
why would they buff the proc chance? even if you have no MW procs you will still hard cast it once its off cd, so you would still cast it the same number of times as ele would.
I don't think you understand what the OP is saying