Nice Try Blizz, Almost there =D

General Discussion
Is there anyway to get out of CRZ until all these issues are worked out? It's a major pain in the buttocks trying to help out a friend with a higher level toon or teaming up with someone while dealing with phasing in and out with each other. Not to mention killing a mob at range on one side of the CRZ line, going up to loot or skin it and having it disappear on you. It's making me want to level via que'ing up and kill stuff rather than being out in the world and actually be interacting with other players (which is why CRZ was implemented in the first place, was to get more people out in the world, or at least for it to appear that way). Just wishing more testing would have been done BEFORE this was implemented.
03/21/2013 09:35 AMPosted by Nethaera
Don't think people have realized yet but the "zoning" issue that used to knock people off of 2 person mounts and kill them, it has been fixed. BUT now the issue has arised where I am getting DC'ed every time I'm between zones trying to "remount" once a zone line has been crossed. I'm assuming the Warden program is what is causing this so please fix so I don't DC when flying around with my buddies =DDDD Thanks Blizz

We did manage to fix the 2 person mount issue, but yes, we know there's still an intermittent disconnect issue that we want to correct as well. We know what we need to do to fix it (*crosses her fingers*) but it won't be able to happen for a bit longer (potentially the next patch). We're continuing to work to improve it.

I never noticed these issues before CRZ, just saying.
While you are at it, would you pretty please not insta-dismount me for clipping the corner of Wintergrasp?

What happened to the old system, where even if a battle was going on you either got parachuted down or teleported to Dragonblight?
03/21/2013 11:14 AMPosted by Kitemeplz

We did manage to fix the 2 person mount issue, but yes, we know there's still an intermittent disconnect issue that we want to correct as well. We know what we need to do to fix it (*crosses her fingers*) but it won't be able to happen for a bit longer (potentially the next patch). We're continuing to work to improve it.

I never noticed these issues before CRZ, just saying.

You don't say? Could it be because...they're CRZ issues? You know, from CRZ phasing?
i have a fix for this issue. read below:

remove crz. done.
Agreed.

I can understand cross realm grouping with friends just not this forced cross realm stuff. I was perfectly happy finally playing on a low pop after experiencing a full range of server populations.
Omg, CRZ has an incredibly minor problem that hardly effects 99% of all my gameplay... blizzard just needs to scrap it completely!

/sarcasm

Any word on when the ability to disable account wide achievements will be fixed? It's been broken since October.
just remove the whole CRZ i'm tired of quests taking 10x longer than they should just because of the slow respawn rate of mobs and items you have to pick up. if nothing else set a max of like 2 ppl per subzone. started a blood elf, got to the fandrel guy at the top of the school, had to wait forever because there were 6 ppl there camping the 1 mob, that is ridiculous, players don't want to group, none there would. everyone was spamming their instants the moment he respawned.
remove it or at least set limits
Did they fix the bug that makes wintergrasp a deathtrap?
03/21/2013 01:47 PMPosted by Bomdanil

Any word on when the ability to disable account wide achievements will be fixed? It's been broken since October.

One of the web team posted about it here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979378422

Unfortunately it seems the people in charge of fixing it haven't done it yet.
As of today march 22 you have NOT FIXED the 2 person mount dismount ....so please talk to your programers and try again ,...its still hella broken .

btw blizz ....ive never run into a single person who likes crz ....so just suck it up that you failed and undo your horrific mistake .
btw blizz ....ive never run into a single person who likes crz ....so just suck it up that you failed and undo your horrific mistake .

There are plenty of players who like the benefits granted by CRZ. I am one of those people, so just suck it up and realize that this feature isn't going anywhere. It has accomplished what it set out to do.
You don't say? Could it be because...they're CRZ issues? You know, from CRZ phasing?

I've never noticed these issues before, after or during CRZ. I had a lowbie get punted from my mammoth once a few weeks back but not since... and I never see flashes of light, or have screen pausing between zones.

I also like what CRZ has done.
Yeah, it's been fixed. So I guess last night when I flew a friend to Strat to run his lower level character through it falling off my back and getting disconnected was just a fluke. Thanks for letting me know. And the same thing happening several times last week. I am sooooo happy that this has been "fixed". I also believe in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, Jack Frost and the Great Pumpkin. If you missed it, that was sarcasm.
There is also a problem where when you fly into Wintergrasp and you get dismounted, You used to get a warning saying you are entering the zone so you can turn around and leave, but now it just dismounts you. When you res in Wintergrasp you can re-mount and continue to fly.

Which is strange because why can't you enter the zone flying but you can fly after you were dismounted.