Increase rdps of Enh Sham abilitys.

Shaman
I think we rely too heavily on melee range damage, and think it should be reduced to allow damage increases for other ranged Enhancement Shaman ability's which may include but would not be restricted to:

1. Earth Shock. This ability could be changed so it does some weapon damage. If some melee range damage was reduced, Earth Shock could include a new mechanic that increases it's damage, possibly on targets at or below 20%.

2. Flame Shock. This ability does very little damage for Enhance and basically needs an Enhancement specific damage increase.

3. Magma Totem, Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning could also use an Enhancement specific damage increase.
everyone of those could be fixed via Mental Quickness. that would ensure it does not help resto out in any way shape or form. That will not happen because the Devs are not worried about a clas swith such little rep in PVP.
I agree on the earth shock part at least. Absolutely no reason it should exist on a lower priority than a hard-casted lb.
I agree on the earth shock part at least. Absolutely no reason it should exist on a lower priority than a hard-casted lb.

I disagree.

1. Earth Shock. This ability could be changed so it does some weapon damage. If some melee range damage was reduced, Earth Shock could include a new mechanic that increases it's damage, possibly on targets at or below 20%.

We don't need an execute, we already have 3 DPS CD's, not counting talented EM.
2. Flame Shock. This ability does very little damage for Enhance and basically needs an Enhancement specific damage increase.

???
Executes are overrated.

whoa 3!?! how many does every other class have?

Executes are overrated.

yea, because executes only tickle right? right....
I am kinda sad they removed lava burst from enhancement, it was useful sometimes and certainly not overpowered.

If an execute hurts, the rest of your non-execute DPS will tickle. That's how they are balanced, and it is not something I want to. Not every class needs one.
03/21/2013 09:14 AMPosted by Tehfist

whoa 3!?! how many does every other class have?

Executes are overrated.

It is truly embarrassing to stand among you. I might even sue.
if you don't do rated pvp please butt out.
if you don't do rated pvp please butt out.

then why are you still posting
I think we rely too heavily on melee range damage

It's a MELEE spec that uses Melee damage? Colour me shocked.

Yeah, because it's fun to only be competitive at the last 20%, right?

then why are you still posting

This.

I play Elemental PvE, but even I know you're wrong. You want more RANGED DPS? Switch to Ele.
Actually, I wouldn't mind more ranged DPS capacity, since it's not something other melee classes do well. It'd help carve out the melee/caster niche Enhancement currently occupies.
We already have better ranged capability than any other melee besides rogues because ascendance+shocks+lightning bolt.
We already have better ranged capability than any other melee besides rogues because ascendance+shocks+lightning bolt.

Oh, I know. Just sayin' I wouldn't mind seeing it expanded a bit. It was one of the things I enjoyed about Balance Shadows/Madness Assassins in TOR in that they really captured that melee/ranged hybrid feel pretty well.

On the other hand, the primary reason I don't PvP as Enhancement is because kiting as a melee class feels unintuitive, awkward, and dirty, so.