Would the Zandalari had come to Pandaria

Story Forum
Regardless once the mist parted and alliance and horde never fought near the place?
Probably not. The Mists are what let the Zandalari in as well.
Yes. The Horde and the Alliance were entirely unrelated to why the Zandalari showed up.
Yes. The Horde and the Alliance were entirely unrelated to why the Zandalari showed up.

I think she meant, if the Mists hadn't have parted, would the Zandalari have gone to Pandaria.

To which, I don't think they would.
03/20/2013 10:49 PMPosted by Pyronaptor

I think she meant, if the Mists hadn't have parted, would the Zandalari have gone to Pandaria.

To which, I don't think they would.

Well they wouldn't have been able to.
Probably not. The Mists are what let the Zandalari in as well.

You missed what she was asking, though I can't blame you since Crappy's grammar is still awful.

"Once the mist parted, would the Zandalari have come to Pandaria regardless whether the Alliance and Horde never fought near the place?"

to which the answer is yes.
So..could it be said that the alliance and horde did not bring anything to to pandaria and that without us. The panda people would have been utterly destroyed?
So..could it be said that the alliance and horde did not bring anything to to pandaria and that without us. The panda people would have been utterly destroyed?
We made the sha much worse. It's theoretically possible that the shado-pan would have been able to handle things otherwise.
So the panderens wwould have been able to prevent zandalari pillaging the thunder king corpse and thurder isle would have been solved?
So the trolls would have been able to prevent zandalari pillaging the thunder king corpse and thurder isle would have been solved?

Well if the Mists hadn't been lifted, there would be no Zandalari on Pandaria. So the Thunder king would still be dead.

And since they did lift, there was no way the Horde and Alliance would not have gone to Pandaria.
So the trolls would have been able to prevent zandalari pillaging the thunder king corpse and thurder isle would have been solved?
Huh? Why would the trolls be preventing themselves from resurrecting the Thunder King?
Because the Mists would've prevented their ships from finding somewhere to land on in Pandaria?

...And just realized you were correcting someone else. XD
Fixed it. As far as I know the horde and alliance stumbled onto panderia by mistake. So the mist still parted but the horde and alliance never discover pandaria existence. Would the trolls had taken over?
Fixed it. As far as I know the horde and alliance stumbled onto panderia by mistake. So the mist still parted but the horde and alliance never discover pandaria existence. Would the trolls had taken over?

They would have noticed a huge land mass while having navel battles.

But quite possibly, yes. Taren-Zhu wouldn't know what to do.
03/21/2013 11:58 AMPosted by Vegdrasil
Huh? Why would the trolls be preventing themselves from resurrecting the Thunder King?

Trolls trolling trolls?