Legendary battle pet?

General Discussion
okay so im probally an idiot for just now finding it but ?? i saw a gold paw and it freaked me out and so i was wondering if it is always there or if it is EXTREMELY rare
http://i49.tinypic.com/o8f5a1.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/6pvmz8.jpg
OMJEEZUS DUDE CATCH IT !!!!!!!!!!

All seriousness, no its not rare, part of a quest, 11 Legendary panda battle pets, always there, and KINDA hard
And sadly, you can't catch them /cry

lols
There are 10 of them, and they're part of the fable pet quest. It's a daily.. and takes about an hour to do. It's 1 pet with about 4k HP and very high stats that you throw your entire team against.

The ExP for winning is abysmal though.

They're always there as well, they're pretty much like a pet trainer.
k ty for info
The hardest one for me is that ram Kofi (or something similar), on the mountains. All the rest drop like flies except that darn one. I want to push him over the edge and burn his corpse.

And don't get m estarted on the Earth Elemental one above Two Moons, jeeeeeesh, he cheats! Curse you Earth Elemental! SPent 10 hours or more trying to beat him for that elemental pet.
There are 10 of them, and they're part of the fable pet quest. It's a daily.. and takes about an hour to do. It's 1 pet with about 4k HP and very high stats that you throw your entire team against.

Best strategy for beating them.

S/S Cockroach + Anubisath Idol + Magic Crawdad.

Apocalypse to start, and then use your Idol and Crawdad to stall until apocalypse kills them.
that was a fun lil quest line

No its a set of 10 Legendary pets that you throw your mindslayer at.
I did the same thing when I first saw one. I tried so hard to catch it, then noticed it said that that pet couldn't be caged. Then I went to wowhead and looked it up. I was bummed, I thought I had found something special.
I love this game can some people in new Zealand move to palmerston north so we can make a raid team lol
Hazelnuttygames has a pro guide on how to level 1 pet with that pandaran earth pain in the @##$# elemental. You start with your level pet, swap after stun to rabbit and take 1st pet down. Then to pandaran mechanical dragonling for second pet, and back to rabbit for a very timed sequence to take down last pet. You take zero damage from last pet.
That's pretty dumb u can't catch blizzard retarded