Stormrage Clan!

Kil'jaeden
"Alliance equivalent of Requiem"

This guild fails.

nerd
So how is this thread different from the other Stormrage-gquit thread? Other than they're not acting like complete children in this one? It covers the same exact topics....who they want and what rating they require. This thread is just less pages, and pseudo drama is being created in this one.

I'd stick to the rage-gquit recruitment thread, talking about poor leadership, rather than this one. It's a lot more interesting and a lot more pages.
This one was the actual recruitment thread. The other was just the announcement that they had split.
"Due to poor leadership, the skilled geared players have broken off to create their own guild. Stormrage Clan is now recruiting all 1600+ players, add me in game for more information/invite."

Post #1 on the announcement they split. :P
"Due to poor leadership, the skilled geared players have broken off to create their own guild. Stormrage Clan is now recruiting all 1600+ players, add me in game for more information/invite."

Post #1 on the announcement they split. :P

They edited it. It used to say something about all the good people in AV to message them about joining.
So a flame post turned into a recruitment thread. Got ya!
I like your outfit pretzul.

Thank you. I enjoy it too, much more of a relaxed fit than before.
03/22/2013 01:24 PMPosted by Pretzul
I like your outfit pretzul.

Thank you. I enjoy it too, much more of a relaxed fit than before.

In that desert, I wouldn't disagree.
03/22/2013 01:46 PMPosted by Belthazor
He just wants me to splash mayo on him

whoa

please, me next.... I love mayo

Mustard too? Why am I suddenly hungry?