Mount Collector Support Group V15

Achievements
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Just noticed, grats Lethal on holding the undisputed #1 spot in the US region!
Thanks!! ^_^ damn those EU people with multiple gladiator mounts lol is it wrong that i armory stalk the people that have more than me?
Mumper plz don't let us down in 5.3 - I want 200 mount achievement!

May RNG in the west and Black Markets on the east have mercy on us all.
And a 250 so we have something new to aim for in the future!!
200 isn't even hard to do! make it 250 skip 200.

On another note: Lethalock how do you have so many mounts, but missing those easy to obtain cata achivement mounts D:
If they add either, my only concern is that it isn't just a recoloring of something we already have.
http://imgur.com/3HQHh1u

10,000 hours in MS paint dedicated to the new black market containers
http://imgur.com/3HQHh1u

10,000 hours in MS paint dedicated to the new black market containers

How did I know what was inside?
Lethalock how do you have so many mounts, but missing those easy to obtain cata achivement mounts D:

I think im only missing one Cata meta mount that's from T11, will get around to it at some point i guess its not going anywhere hehe. I could also get off my butt and do the MoP dungeon meta and some silvers but i tend to leave ones those and focus on RNG stuff early on, like i got my green, black and red raptors from eggs farming on multiple alts now im slowly chipping away on the bones with my main.

Interestingly my eggs went black, green, green, green, green, green then red lol
Now the question is because you can buy the boxes on the bmah and it says you can get "any" bmah item in the box.....can you get a box inside of a box and possibly inside of another box?

Boxception is nice and all but will it lead to more than just a crappy pair of t3 bracers or 1g pet or will the endless boxes somehow increase the chance of something good?
i have a lot of hopes for the boxes. Hoping to get a pony <3

but part of me wishes i could sell anything i dont need back to the bmah or something...

getting another mimis head and having to vendor it would just make me die a little inside.
03/22/2013 09:03 PMPosted by Lethalock
Lethalock how do you have so many mounts, but missing those easy to obtain cata achivement mounts D:

I think im only missing one Cata meta mount that's from T11, will get around to it at some point i guess its not going anywhere hehe. I could also get off my butt and do the MoP dungeon meta and some silvers but i tend to leave ones those and focus on RNG stuff early on, like i got my green, black and red raptors from eggs farming on multiple alts now im slowly chipping away on the bones with my main.

Interestingly my eggs went black, green, green, green, green, green then red lol

focus on rng eh....... i think I got lucky on most of the 'rng' raid mounts =x ones that are left are to painful i don't wana try
Well no luck with mims head/invinc so its been quiet on the mount front lately.. But is it just me or did tcg mounts go up in price alot lately? sad thing is that alot of the mounts its the same person who put it up at a lower price, couldnt sell it at that price so why do they think they can get it for higher if it didnt sell before? People are less and less about even trades/sales and more about themselves and getting far more then what it is worth.
Well no luck with mims head/invinc so its been quiet on the mount front lately.. But is it just me or did tcg mounts go up in price alot lately? sad thing is that alot of the mounts its the same person who put it up at a lower price, couldnt sell it at that price so why do they think they can get it for higher if it didnt sell before? People are less and less about even trades/sales and more about themselves and getting far more then what it is worth.
I agree, actually. If you honestly really try, you can find a fair and honest deal. The TCG thread is mostly filled with 'convenience sales' and nothing more.

Anyways, I thought I'd share this

Zarhym ‏@CM_Zarhym 2h

@PunkiKat I know @mumper was looking to add in 5.3, but no update to share yet. I'm sure there are many tasks on the list to get through!

It was favorited by mumper, so I really have a lot of hope!
When is NPC scan going to update? Or at least the overlay?
Did my weekly Ulduar and ICC but no mount drops, so I went to face off against onyxia again and the most amazing thing happened, that is right I got Reins of the Onyxian Drake!!!!!!! Yay i'm so happy. That takes me to 171.

Earlier in the week i got my second Primal Egg in only 1200 bones (hope that luck keeps up, keeps fingers crossed) and got Reins of the Red Primal Raptor. So now I only have the green one to go. Still no drops off the warbringers though.

Good luck to everyone this weekend
just brought the new blizzard store mount \o/

rng sucks, no luck off any raid mount dropping this week
Wtb way to solo bloodlord in zg as well
Finished the 9999 bone grind for mount 232.
Guildy/buddy got Oondastas mount yesterday. Pretty jealous to say the least.
Bid all my gold on Mim's Head on my server's BMAH and I was instantly outbid.

Nerd rage was had.