Do you enjoy your PvP HPally?

Paladin
Long story short: I've had a paladin main since Burning Crusade (Holy for BC, Ret for Wrath, barely played at all during Cata). I leveled my character to 90 but I found that I didn't really like retribution's playstyle all that fun at max level, so I shelved her and focused on my disc priest for a little while.

Well, let's just say I'm too attached to this class and I want to revisit my oldest character. I entertained the thought of doing holy PvP. Now, I haven't played this spec since BC and I know a ton has changed since then. My question is: do you guys enjoy your holy paladins for PvP? I am quite fond of disc's playstyle of mitigating damage but I'm open for a change. If the spec is pure dirt/just plain not fun, I will focus on my priest instead. :)
Yes, holy power fits this spec the best and seems like it was made with Holy in mind. Just be aware though if you know how to heal, you will need to learn how to tank cause that's what you are going to do ALOT of if your enemy has a clue.
Sorry, meant to post on this one, he is my Holy Pally from last season. Only playing Ark mostly this season to see if I can get both sets on one Pally.
I absolutely love my Holy Paladin. Leveled Ret this expansion and decided to try my hand at Ret PvP, didn't make it through 10 BG's before I was coming back to Holy begging her to forgive my betrayal.

As for Arkidan's post and being trained in BG's. There are a few ways to avoid this.

1: Don't cast Dawn's Light unless you absolutely have to. Yes, I know it's a great AoE burst heal, but that gigantic cone of light tells every enemy near you that you're a Holy Paladin.

2: Don't stand in the back, if an enemy sees you standing off to the side they'll instantly know what you are. Mix it up in melee, as Paladins we have a lot of innate survivability which means we're punished less for being in melee than the other healers. Being in melee also means you can put your Seal of Insight to use.
I absolutely love my Holy Paladin. Leveled Ret this expansion and decided to try my hand at Ret PvP, didn't make it through 10 BG's before I was coming back to Holy begging her to forgive my betrayal.

As for Arkidan's post and being trained in BG's. There are a few ways to avoid this.

1: Don't cast Dawn's Light unless you absolutely have to. Yes, I know it's a great AoE burst heal, but that gigantic cone of light tells every enemy near you that you're a Holy Paladin.

2: Don't stand in the back, if an enemy sees you standing off to the side they'll instantly know what you are. Mix it up in melee, as Paladins we have a lot of innate survivability which means we're punished less for being in melee than the other healers. Being in melee also means you can put your Seal of Insight to use.

Healers have to die disagrees with you. I vote los everyone and stand behind your casters. Scream like a little girl for peals.