What happens to players using interrupt bots?

Arenas
Lately I've been seeing a few players in bgs using something that interrupts instantly. I've come across 4 since Tuesday's reset alone, and the one thing they all have in common is being very undergeared and pretty awful. I've reported them, but I'm curious what happens to them. Its just really sleazy and seems like something a car salesman would do.
A guy on my server just received a perma ban for botting. Not just in BGs, but a bot that levels toons and whatnot.
2-20 points gained usually
Sadly I feel like nothing happens to people who use interrupt bots because I'm seeing it all the time. Saw a battlemaster and khan with it today, made me a sad panda someone with that much time put into the game is using one.

What's up and coming now is this new trinket bot. Can configure it to instant trinket any cc/duration you tell it to. Against a caster it's pretty much a quick interrupt, against a melee they literally don't miss a beat. Cloned a dk to cast a regrowth and he trinketed/interrupted me before I could see my cast bar. Lol'd pretty hard because the kid was awful.

if you get interrupted more than once by an interrupt bot, you're bad
I've seen one so far and it was in a BG.

But there's a good chance that he hit it by accident and miraculously interrupted as soon as I started casting.
03/22/2013 09:18 AMPosted by Flexmasterx

Yeah man! You should be able to fake cast successfully by canceling the cast between 0.01 and .1 before the bot can interrupt you nearly instantly.

Bunch of baddies.
03/22/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Droxil

Yeah man! You should be able to fake cast successfully by canceling the cast between 0.01 and .1 before the bot can interrupt you nearly instantly.

Bunch of baddies.

You should be able to use other schools to trick his bot into interrupting unnecessary spells.

Bunch of baddies.

You should be able to use other schools to trick his bot into interrupting unnecessary spells.

Healers dont really have that convenience anymore, since the homogenization known as MoP happened.

A priest with mind control may be the exception.

Bunch of baddies.

The more advanced bots can be told to only kick certain spells.
03/22/2013 09:18 AMPosted by Flexmasterx

Never actually seen one, to be honest. Seems to be making some sort of comeback lately though. Just in time for WoWmageddon imho.
I reported a player for botting on my server a few times, as he kept landing in the same bg as me with a bunch of other bots (the joys of playing late at night, plenty of bots for both sides! -_-) so I added him to my friends list and stalked him. He was on and off normal for a few weeks then the ban wave hit and he hasn't logged on since the last ban wave.

It's kind of discouraging that they don't get banned right away, but at the same time I understand the ban waves. As they give as little information as possible back to the people writing the bots on what blizzard is and isn't tracking and is and isn't aware of. If bots got banned right away it would be really easy to just trial and error your way through to a working bot every time, new bots would be popping up within hours of patches to prevent the last bots.

Also at the same time, if enough players report a bot there is a good chance that player will find themselves in the next ban wave.
Probably nothing knowing Blizzard.

Bunch of baddies.

let it interupt something you give 0 !@#$s about
it literally doesn't kick within .01 seconds lol. iv seen a few even to this day. its laughable and not really a problem