spirit shell in pvp

Priest
is there any point in time in which spirit shell would actually be used in pvp? I havent touched it once on my priest and it just sits there so am i missing something?
Throw it on the FC or maybe yourself if you know you have inc to the fr and have a few moments to spare.

Even then it's meh.
I've been known to use it in 2s shortly after the doors open if I'm up against some heavy burst. It has saved me a few times when I use it that way, effectively gaining a second health pool for them to open on me with just in case they get the jump on me. Also I put it on my partner simultaneously just in case the other team decides to cc me and kill my warlock partner first, kinda makes me lol when they blow all their cds right in the beginning thinking they can just roll us in a few seconds.

Just imagine if you DID put it on an FC and suddenly a rogues smokebomb goes off.....FC would probably survive the stun/smokebomb and be able to run out so you can pickup any healing and re-bubble him.

I say this as a way to use it....but at the same time I don't get to use it very often, due to needing to heal more. Its been best as a preventative, in my experience.
There is a few ways to use it witch make it really good.

1. Use it if you feel they are going to burst on someone.

2. Use it to play offensive so your team can Los you without killing themselves.

3. You can use it on the person they are targeting so you can back off use Spectral Guise and drink.

The thing that makes it really good is that if you time it right your team will not take dmg thus you will not fall behind in healing. Because if you fall behind as Disc it's hard to top your team because of the Divine Aegis change.
03/25/2013 07:33 AMPosted by Dàvyjones
2. Use it to play offensive so your team can Los you without killing themselves.

+1, scores a lot of kills in 3v3.
There is a few ways to use it witch make it really good.

1. Use it if you feel they are going to burst on someone.

3. You can use it on the person they are targeting so you can back off use Spectral Guise and drink.

The thing that makes it really good is that if you time it right your team will not take dmg thus you will not fall behind in healing. Because if you fall behind as Disc it's hard to top your team because of the Divine Aegis change.

DIng +1,000,000 points for you. Exactly they way I use it.