Top Viable 2v2 comps with enhancement sham?

Arenas
I know our options are limited for 2's but, I find myself doing them every week for cap, and wonder how far a good comp can go, and what that comp might be?

Please include class, spec, and why you consider it most viable.
what does a "viable 2v2 comp" mean? To do what? Get your point cap? All of them.

Ele or blood dk imo
Warrior/disc/rdruid
2v2 is very unbalanced and useless other than to cap.

However, a really fun ehn comp is enh hunter or enh mage and enh spriest. They are fun to play and games go fast. Or you can get a healer but be advised that every game will last 10+ mins.

btw ele is a better spec for dmg sham atm. with ele you'd have more options but if you just love enh then try the comps I mentioned.
yea I wana stay enhance and not add to the low % of enhancement pvpers.

thanks for tips.
^ doesnt make sense
Definitely Windwalker/Enhance ;)
Definitely Windwalker/Enhance ;)

This, Between the strong burst from ENH plus the sustained damage from WW makes for definite kills. If you have a decent WW with you and you're good wind shearing/CCing you guys ought to do real nice.
the best strategy for you to do as a enhance shaman is to reroll resto
RETHANCEMENT
bm hunter enhance after your hunter kills something you can think you did something valuable
the best strategy for you to do as a enhance shaman is to reroll resto
double enhance. seriously try it out. amazing burst every 3 mins and if u dont land a kill can survive well with both of you healing+totes
I am very disappointed with Blizz. Enhancement shamans are very under represented for pvp. I switched from enhancement to elemental due to better survivability and utility. The feral spirits need to have the stuns back and heal more. The glyph of feral spirit does not heal enough. Also the white damage needs to hit more for a higher proc of maelstroms. This would enable better survivability for enhancement shamans to use on either healing surge or lightening bolt.
Oh yeah, I would run with a bm hunter, frost mage, or spriest and maybe a ret pally. Those would all be good comps for enhancement shamans.
Last season hit a disc priest/enh team in 2s that was around 2k, they have double purges and fears/hex/windshear/psyfiend/tremor totem/offheals.
I'd say an arms warrior, Arms/Enh is known as "Turbo Cleave"
double enhance. seriously try it out. amazing burst every 3 mins and if u dont land a kill can survive well with both of you healing+totes

That would be amazing. Double tremor, double grounding, double shears. Caster teams wouldn't stand a chance. However there are on average like 3 enhance shaman per server and 2 of them are pvers.
From experience over this season and the last: ww monk/enh shaman. Anyhealer + enh shaman, cus healer 2s are op. Hunter/enh. Ret/enh.