1-2 Shot by ProtWarriors, new Pre Cata Rogues

Warrior
Yay

Low level BGS ruined by every class every patch.
Whos turn is it next.

Level 31 warlock with 2.4k health.
Warrior charge -> Shield Slam
<--- Dead
Sad Days
It's the flavor of the month.

Meh.
It makes BGs at low level UNPLAYABLE.
This just in, PvP is unbalanced at lower lvls.

On a similar note, Japan just bombed Pearl Harbor.
So, you think Blizzard is going to nerf Prot Warriors just because low lvl bg's are unbalanced? Low lvl has been unbalanced for years and just for knowledge sake, I had no problems on my boomy or hunter dealing with Prot Warriors, unless there is 2 or 3 of them. It's no different than having 2 or 3 of any class on you.
So, you think Blizzard is going to nerf Prot Warriors just because low lvl bg's are unbalanced? Low lvl has been unbalanced for years and just for knowledge sake, I had no problems on my boomy or hunter dealing with Prot Warriors, unless there is 2 or 3 of them. It's no different than having 2 or 3 of any class on you.

I would like to direct your ADD attention span to holy paladin "shockadins" hotfix.. rogues fixes etc. Did you forget about those?
As far as low lvl bg's why are you crying about wars any ways. On my holy pal in the 40's, the only time i can be killed is when the whole team focus's my !@#.
To be honest, Shield Slam has literally always done tons of damage at lower levels. I really would know, I've leveled at least 3 of them in the past 2 years. I have no idea why people are complaining about it NOW; One hitting people is something Protection Warriors have constantly done at lower levels with shield slam.

I remember realizing this and saying "Wow this is retarded" 2 years ago.

I remember realizing this and saying "Wow this is retarded" 2 years ago.

The real retards are the people who took the time to log into the warrior forums and report to us that they got one shot by shield slam. Like, okay everyone, remove shield slam from your action bars so they won't get one shot in low level bg's.
Yeah I don't get it either Psycho. I mean I guess they have enough free time while waiting on BG queues to pop to come in here and rant but why here? No blue or anything of the sort is going to post here to console the person having a mental breakdown over something so trivial.

I'm really not trying to be a !#!@***!, but can we please just stop flooding the first page of the warrior forums with worthless dribble every single day? I would honestly like for new/up-coming warriors to come onto these boards and feel welcomed, not shunned by all of the "WE'RE THE WORST CLASS EVER AT 90" threads or "!@#$, Warriors are OP little %^-*lords at lower levels" posts.

Edit: All I'm saying is if people could contain their butthurt, the forums would be a better place. That's all.
Holy Fuhking Tap Dancing Zombie Jesus!!!

When will warriors get an actual Forum section for them and not one full of people who have some deep seeded father issues that forces them to take ut any little bit of anger on us?

First people are pissed that we're overpowered and turn our forums (aswell as the arena, battleground and general forums) into a sea of tears.

And now people are crying over low level BG's being unbalanced?

If it sucks so much, you can do 1 of 2 things.

1. Don't do low level BG's

-or-

2. Deal with it.

Either way, stay out of our forums.

We could careless about low level !@#$.
So let me clarify this....

Warriors Shield Slam is incredibly OP at low lvls...game breaking OP in most cases....warbringer stun...shield slam...dead. (Not fun for anyone but the warrior).

And to "counter" this warriors say....either deal with it or don't do low lvl bgs!? Are you that selfish to think that its ok to not be able to have fun during levels 1-89 since "its ok at lvl 90". Tanks dont need to do this stupid amount of dmg....what is the logic to this and why Blizzard has refused to even acknowledge the brokenness of the situation?
Screw PvP.

I just rolled a new warrior, respecced to Prot (at lvl 14) and I'm one-shotting mobs -- in crappy whites and quest greens. This is going to be ridiculous when we get together and run dungeons.

I honestly don't remember it being this OP when I was levelling my first warrior.
well since prot warriors can die now (no sw during stun) might as well make us 1 shot people instead. #seemslegit
More hypocrisy...
Yes, you were definitely overpowered last patch.
A stunlock class that could cleave like hell+crazy healing and survivability.

So, while we're leveling alts and decide to run a bg or two while waiting for dungeon queues...And get destroyed by one button top killing blows prot warriors...

You expect people to just deal with it?

Yet you have the nerve to try and defend your "precious Warrior forums", and you whine and moan about how the Shield Slam GG posts are getting annoying?

No, sorry.

YOU can just deal with it.
I have a lvl 29 warrior..I can shield slam for 2500k damage. Insane damage but as it has been said before pvp is not balanced around lower levels. All classes have something that makes them look OP specially at the higher levels.

I can remember a time where no CC or slow could even bother a druid, when a rogue opener was a guaranteed kill. Mages kited warriors to no end and we couldnt do anything about it unless you broke combat.

now warriors are excelling and you dont like it. Adapt or die..come up with a game plan or take on that prot warrior with more people. Thats what I would do.
So let me clarify this....

Warriors Shield Slam is incredibly OP at low lvls...game breaking OP in most cases....warbringer stun...shield slam...dead. (Not fun for anyone but the warrior).

And to "counter" this warriors say....either deal with it or don't do low lvl bgs!? Are you that selfish to think that its ok to not be able to have fun during levels 1-89 since "its ok at lvl 90". Tanks dont need to do this stupid amount of dmg....what is the logic to this and why Blizzard has refused to even acknowledge the brokenness of the situation?

Seriously. I can't believe people are actually defending being able to one shot enemy players. All they can do is say ignore it, don't play both of which are unreasonable in asking you not to play content in the game that you pay for so they can have their day in the sun. OR they simply drop red herrings about past imbalances as if it makes it all good.

If you think being able to one hit anyone is ok no matter what level bracket, then clearly your input on game balance is irrelevant.