Touch of Death and Intervene...

Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR9u49MdkuQ

Watch out for monks Warriors, this can royally screw you, don't intervene you teammates that have Touch of Death on them.
interesting trick that should definitely be fixed. but not too concerned being as the only thing more rare than a warrior in arena is a monk.
Touch of death only works on npc's so there is no way that worked other then a exploit.
Malevolent Gladiator's Ironskin Gloves

not an exploit, check the set bonus.
ah that seems kinda OP if you ask me. Yes its only 10% but still seems like blizz is making monks more and more powerful.
I really fear for my twin brother intervening to his teammates aid, if this ever happened, ill laugh.
That's funny, but still lame. I have been to the point before Where I hovered in a dual with people at a 5-15% hp range, kinda lame to just have that happen, but I suppose it's really no different than a warrior saving, say, dragon roar till you are 10%.
It ignores % modifiers. Shield wall, dispersion, pain sub, etc. Immunity effects will still block it, I have not tried to see if you can parry it with DbtS, but I would expect it to go right through.

Sianl
It ignores % modifiers. Shield wall, dispersion, pain sub, etc. Immunity effects will still block it, I have not tried to see if you can parry it with DbtS, but I would expect it to go right through.

Sianl

Thats just retarded!

Sianl

Yeah, it goes right through DbtS.
Ha, I could bet my !@#$%^-*s this wont be changed. However, the 0.02% chance of getting hit by a 5 stack of TfB was just to OP...
Are we upset because a class has this ability? Or because warrior execute is not this ability?