Bajheera - "Not Giving Up" - 5.2 Arms Warrior

Warrior
are we going to have more of warrior threads of not giving up? who is bajeera any ways? another hard tard?

He is a youtuber and a pretty good warrior. His videos are entertaining and he displays ability not just face rolling etc. He is also honest in his videos if he is in pug bgs etc, also about the rating he is playing at. IE he doesnt q up at 1600 bg and claim it's 2400
I enjoyed killing him when he came through the dark portal and not even 10min later had 40+ alliance swarming the portal to kill 5 horde yesterday LOL!

Well he does have his own army =P
Appreciate the Vid, keep up the good work. I've been here since vanilla and it seems at the start of every xpac the warrior is the strongest class and then at the end the worst.
Thinking about last expansion makes me just cringe, lol.
Bump for our Dragon Daddy
Warriors for Life
03/24/2013 08:38 PMPosted by Ripcage
I enjoyed killing him when he came through the dark portal and not even 10min later had 40+ alliance swarming the portal to kill 5 horde yesterday LOL!

Well he does have his own army =P

Aye, he called, we answered.

He is a youtuber and a pretty good warrior. His videos are entertaining and he displays ability not just face rolling etc. He is also honest in his videos if he is in pug bgs etc, also about the rating he is playing at. IE he doesnt q up at 1600 bg and claim it's 2400

Also correct, hes a really chill dude too, and hes really great to watch. Plus hes actually been to decent ratings as well (2399 in 3's and 2400+ in RBgs)

For anyone who hasn't seen his videos, check him out! :D

/salute

~Dragon Baby Ðeaven
really enjoyed the video man, keep up the good work!!!
Hello Baj, any tip for "change set" macro to use shields cooldowns?
So good...vids get me thru the long boring work week!
Agreed warriors are getting hate from blizz and from the community. Something must be done
It is nice to see some optimism in the midst of blatantly uncalled for nerfs. Even as the warriors representation in higher level arena dwindles, and arms and fury aren't normally found in top rbgs, there is always hope, and anger.
Problem with Dragon's Roar, is that it DRs heavily in AoE.
are we going to have more of warrior threads of not giving up? who is bajeera any ways? another hard tard?

Bajheera is a sponsored WoW player who makes more money than most of us just by playing the game and making videos.

He seems like a really nice guy, and his videos have changed the way I play and always for the better.

Now if I could only get him to play the correct faction...hehe.

Now if I could only get him to play the correct faction...hehe.

win!

another !@#$ter, youtube hero. Not watching your vid son... cus i dont feel like giving u youtube money.

piss of son.
INC DR NERF!!! sigh