[A] The Dusk Watch (RP/PvP)

Emerald Dream
I was a member of the Dusk Watch back late Wrath/Early Cata. If you guys moved over, I'll apply next time I log in.

Long time no see, mate. I remember you. :)

((I sincerely hope you bring Cat w/ you since your' coming over. My blood has been asleep for far too long.

Actually, there is a group of us from TN Dusk Watch (including a few officers) that have situated ourselves on the Horde side on Emerald Dream and we are currently leveling a new guild <Vae Victis> with the ambition of becoming the main "rival" RP-PvP guild in opposition of our former allies in arms. I myself plan on transferring Cat over ED Horde side. We should meetup sometime and you can introduce me to some of the ED peeps.

Ironically, Emerald Dream used to be my main server back in BC, so it's very nostalgic to be back here. Some old school people may remember me as Leilen from <Nyx>.
Welcome to Emerald Dream :)
Welcome to the Dream
More lambs to the slaughter

The Battalion's banner will fly high upon your maimed corpses
Badum-bump!
03/26/2013 06:19 AMPosted by Catilyn
I was a member of the Dusk Watch back late Wrath/Early Cata. If you guys moved over, I'll apply next time I log in.

((I sincerely hope you bring Cat w/ you since your' coming over. My blood has been asleep for far too long.

Actually, there is a group of us from TN Dusk Watch (including a few officers) that have situated ourselves on the Horde side on Emerald Dream and we are currently leveling a new guild <Vae Victis> with the ambition of becoming the main "rival" RP-PvP guild in opposition of our former allies in arms. I myself plan on transferring Cat over ED Horde side. We should meetup sometime and you can introduce me to some of the ED peeps.

Ironically, Emerald Dream used to be my main server back in BC, so it's very nostalgic to be back here. Some old school people may remember me as Leilen from <Nyx>.

Heya, I remember you from the Gurubashi Arena days back in Wrath as Rockhan. It's like a regular ol' reunion here on the Dream.
03/26/2013 06:19 AMPosted by Catilyn

Why did Night Watch's player base split between Horde and Alliance?

Vae Victis seems like a really small guild at the moment, not sure if it's the same w/ Night Watch. I remember battles against Night Watch where you guys had a solid 15+ people for PvP raids.
Some might say we waited too long to move on from TN. In the end the only reason some of us did move on was because we could no longer maintain 8-10 core members for one RBG group.

Some went to Wyrmrest Accord, some went to Horde side ED and some quit the game.

I do not believe the Dusk Watch will thrive on this server to be perfectly honest. I have no drive left in me to lead, or build, or create what the Watch used to be. Once I discuss it with the other two officers in the guild I will probably be moving on, looking for an Alliance guild I can join as a base recruit rank and just have fun in.

It's been a long time since I didn't have to worry about responsibility, and one of the main reasons behind my initial move from TN was to have a lot less responsibility and a chance to meet a new community/guild to be a part of. Somewhere along the way I found myself leading a reincarnation of the Dusk Watch.

Someone else might continue ED's Watch on without me, but sometime in the next few days I'll be guild hunting.
Those of us who have joined Horde side are continuing strong in the new guild <Vae Victis>
Come say hi!