[CS Lounge] Yup, you borked it.

Customer Support
Prev 1 2 3 24 Next
/eat MG

TAAAAALUUUUUU!

*puts frosting on the Strawberry Gnomecake*
I am not a Strawberry Gnome, I am a BunnyGnome!
yeah, we were in HI :)
had her at the base hospital :)

Awww. Happy happy birthday to her!
ty :)
>.> <.<

i need a raise :P
>.> <.<

/puts Shado on a hydraulic platform and raises the platform 10 feet.
good enough? :D

Also, wuzzap muh CS peeps. just watched more Mass Effect stuff on youtube, and my mind just got blown to shreds.
I am not a Strawberry Gnome, I am a BunnyGnome!

You are correct. I was frosting Talu.
Gnomes, come get some gnomish stuff!

/puts gnomish tinker things and a copy of GnoMario on a metal sheet that suspiciously looks like a grill

also, i love Grunt from the mass effect series. this is the reason.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDmSY_58b00

So do i but my employer would rather fire people then to give raises.
03/25/2013 11:32 AMPosted by Adelicia

So do i but my employer would rather fire people then to give raises.

it happens to be review season for me.. but it also happens to be contract re-bid year..

while i'm drawing very good attention from all the right people.

its doubtull i'll see my penny increase :P
Afternoon, Rory!

*noms*
*shoves Taa in a basket and sets over Rory's seat*

That should be a nice slow cook.
Gnomes, come get some gnomish stuff!

/puts gnomish tinker things and a copy of GnoMario on a metal sheet that suspiciously looks like a grill

also, i love Grunt from the mass effect series. this is the reason.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDmSY_58b00

I've never played the Mass Effect series. I'm thinking about getting the Trilogy pack. Know of any real reviews out there that I can browse though? Real as in thought out and not some idiot kid going "This sucked, that sucked, that sucked worse"
Eh, honestly Merdrah, dont trust any form of review. Everyone has their own prejudices and such. I recommend downloading a demo and trying it yourself.

Like in my opinion, its the best damn game series i ever played.

o.O

=(

o.O

=(

You don't like the Rory Monster? You can chew your way out of the basket and tacklehuggle him.
Eh, honestly Merdrah, dont trust any form of review. Everyone has their own prejudices and such. I recommend downloading a demo and trying it yourself.

Like in my opinion, its the best damn game series i ever played.

Oh I've been a gamer sense I was 5. I'm used to that.
Every one is biased. That's how our brains work. We understand something by applying something we already know. That's what kindergarten was.
A is for apple, the apple is red...

The reviews that are thought out are almost worth money. It can warn you of how some sections of the game are or how the game performs.
did you get autocorrected in there? lots of "our" where "are" should be.

anyway, yea, those reviews are worth their weight in gold. If you want a few good ones, try the popular gaming magazines, because from what i see, they tend to have more than one person rating them, so you get a more rounded opinion, and they sometimes tell a little about the bad spots.
Wow! I butchered that post pretty good. >.<
But I do have something to blaim because I was laughing at the new mount shown on MMOchamp.

An over-sized armored Syndri. I'm soooo tempted to use a VERY inappropriate joke right now. >:)
it happens to be review season for me.. but it also happens to be contract re-bid year..

Yeah,My evaluation is coming up in June but i know i won't get a raise since i have a active coaching for being tardy. Hopefully i can get this other job where my aunt's husband works and get out of walmart i have been there 6 years and i have had enough of retail i miss working in the factory. lol
Centaur!
Ready for another glorious week at Blizzard Entertainment?