Open Libram LXXII: Rainbow in the Dark

Paladin
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
chibi dolls scare me on some fundamental level.
What the hell is this noise?
chibi dolls scare me on some fundamental level.

They're coming to get you.

I always found the old fashioned china dolls creepy myself.
I'd change my draenei pally alt into a gnome in a heartbeat if Blizzard would get off their duffs and give them the class

I'd race change my 80 Paladin in a heartbeat. Muletia will forever be Draenei, and a name like Waggleston can only work on a Draenei, so Palatini is the one that would go noam.
Most dolls are creepy imo
...no.

Lite be wit you, mon :(

Most dolls are creepy imo

Gogo uncanny valley!
Gogo uncanny valley!

Yup.

Lite be wit you, mon :(

I actually like Freethinker lore, what very little there is. I got into an argument about it in the Story Forum actually.

I like Tuaren a lot, but Troll Freethinker's would have been so much more interesting from a lore standpoint.
http://i.imgur.com/dsw8uxN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dsw8uxN.jpg

shockadin? blasphamy.
Sixth on damage shockadin!

The problem with shock is not damage, honestly. It's not. It's mana. Playing fairly conservatively, reforged as much into spirit as possible and partially gemmed spirit, but without trinkets that would help at all, I was out of mana when the bosses were at 30%.

It's capable of incredible burst, and not bad short-term sustained. But after about five minutes, it's done. It simply does not have the tools to be a dps spec.

And doing BGs after, I more felt annoying than anything. Like a D&D-type debuffer, alternating between spreading denounce around and topping off health.
Arenas with no vent!

Disc feeling stupid powerful!
http://i.imgur.com/FFetNqK.jpg

spam allllll the howling blasts.
Frost mages have a very high skillfloor you know!

Thanks for making me choke on my Cherry Pepsi, Lobster; now, in addition to my allergies making it hard to breath, my throat's torn up and every breath tastes like Cherry Pepsi coming out. -_-
Well it could be much worse than tasting like Cherry Pepsi
03/24/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Vladja
shockadin?

You rang?
True, it could taste like normal Pepsi.
Well it could be much worse than tasting like Cherry Pepsi

S'pose that's true. Had acid reflux all night last night. Curse my wife's love of Mexican food! >_<
Come on you guys, taking someone from 100% to 10% in a Deep Freeze with mostly instants is very skillful ok... I mean you don't ALWAYS kill them in a Deep! Sometimes you have to wait a whole 30sec to try again, maybe even a whole minute if you're waiting for Orb or RoF! Frost mages have a very high skillfloor you know!

I know, right? Only being able to both stun AND burst their opponents every 30 seconds is unfair. They should be able to burst them even more while also making sure they can't even move.

Deep Freeze should totally have a 20 second cooldown.
03/24/2013 06:59 PMPosted by Shoçkadin
shockadin?

You rang?

luls :D