Ugh never wana heal random bgs again

Paladin
Honestly most dps in random bgs are road warriors who dont even bother peeling for the healers, but this One story just pissed me off the most, ugh still fuming over it. So i was in the flag room with a horde hunter then a ret pally just jumped on me and started training me then the hunter just sat there and watched me , then he ran out of the flag room leaving me to be trained by the pally. I pst him ?!?! and he pst back Cry cry cry. :/ ugh . I was wishing i had a alliance toon to go own that jerk.
Just be happy you aren't in Vindication, and have to deal with every single BG/LFR/LFD being 90% populated by mexican/brazilian players who are absolutely terrible at every aspect of the game and will NEVER communicate with you.
Tis the life of a Healer.
Just be happy you aren't in Vindication, and have to deal with every single BG/LFR/LFD being 90% populated by mexican/brazilian players who are absolutely terrible at every aspect of the game and will NEVER communicate with you.

Yup, Mexico covers every Spanish speaking country. I wouldn't want to talk to people that assume I'm Mexican either, it's actually really insulting.
03/25/2013 01:41 AMPosted by Vlada

Yup, Mexico covers every Spanish speaking country. I wouldn't want to talk to people that assume I'm Mexican either, it's actually really insulting.

You have to realize most 'MERICANS!! dont seem to know there are other spanish speaking countries. Once you get past the countries around US (canada and mexico) the world might as well be a void.

Anyway you cant expect top, or even decent, play from most randoms. I tend to just follow packs of mid-fighting retards around. Healing them up in the hope they stumble on the efc. Plus nothing tests you healing skills like keeping a bunch of fools alive that dont know what kiting is and likely do not have their def cds binded.

I do agree that horde has healer-blindness. They cannot spot enemy heals or their own healers for anything. Healers must die should be baked into the horde ui :)

I have been thinking of making a macro that yells "need peels" whenever i use one of my self peels like nature's grasp or my def cd barkskin. Hopefully itll help.

Doesn't freaking matter. Regardless of what language they're speaking, if you can't communicate then it's frustrating and pointless.

At least he knows the difference between Spanish and Portuguese. Got to give him some credit.
Transfer to Vindication and then tell me about how having a massive language barrier in EVERY lfd/bg/lfr isn't a huge problem for the US servers that are being forced to play with every single latin server in this pathetic battlegroup.

You may have to deal with bad randoms in bgs, but it isn't even close to what we're being forced to deal with.
I'm no healer but if I have the lead I'll put a nice symbol above your head and I'll ask people to keep you alive.