Spartacus ending in two weeks

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Two more episodes until the ending of my favorite show. Any other Spartacus aficionados among us?
I love it...Sad that its ending. But everything has to eventually.
indeed, SPOILER***

I hope because they never actually found Spartacus's body, that he'll just get stabbed, and escape or something, not actually die.
Definitely many possibilities there.
I watched the original because I was a big fan of the little-known Andy Whitfield. I watched the prequel season while he recovered, waiting patiently for the second season. When he passed on, I passed on the show.
I watched the original because I was a big fan of the little-known Andy Whitfield. I watched the prequel season while he recovered, waiting patiently for the second season. When he passed on, I passed on the show.

I know what you mean. It's still tough for me to accept the new guy, Liam McIntyre, as Spartacus. He just not as good as Andy was in the role.
I know what you mean. It's still tough for me to accept the new guy, Liam McIntyre, as Spartacus. He just not as good as Andy was in the role.

I agree. Liam does a credible job but Andy was better.
And the new Naevia (in season 2) really sucks compared to the original one.
I have not seen the current season as I do not have Starz. I got the show on DVD sets.
They're finally getting rid of that bad show? thank the lord! PRAISE THE LORD!
Yeah it's over. I was pretty sad to see most of them die except for Naevia. I was like, "FINALLY!!!!!"