Storm Bolt bugged

Warrior
So I've tested this out over 10 times. The bug is : After a mage blinks charge you storm bolt .5~ seconds or less after blink, he does not get stunned. Really annoying. I hope you guys fix it and not take 6+ months like it did to fix frost bomb reflect bug. Thank you.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8465036555#1

please go show support so blizz will fix
I doubt support will even work. Blizzard still has yet to even acknowledge that stealth is randomly dropping on rogues and that bug has been around for months now. But I will toss my hat in support.

Fix stormbolt
1) Were you specced into warbringer during the test? Wondering about DR.

2) If the Mage is immune to the Stormbolt stun, are you at least getting the x5 damage multiplier on it? Because honestly, being able to smack the Mage for 600% weapon damage from a range sounds almost worth not getting to stun him.
) If the Mage is immune to the Stormbolt stun, are you at least getting the x5 damage multiplier on it? Because honestly, being able to smack the Mage for 600% weapon damage from a range sounds almost worth not getting to stun him.

I doubt it would apply, it only works on targets permanently immune to stuns (bosses) otherwise we would absolutely F dks with ibf up.
2) If the Mage is immune to the Stormbolt stun, are you at least getting the x5 damage multiplier on it? Because honestly, being able to smack the Mage for 600% weapon damage from a range sounds almost worth not getting to stun him.
Only does extra damage vs things that are PERMANENTLY immune to stun

permanently

PERMANENTLY

PERMANENTLY

PERMANENTLY

(p.s. permanently)
I didn't understand the "permanently" part previously.

This means the bonus damage will never happen in PvP?

I hadn't really paid attention to the damage because I use it mostly for the stun effect.
In pvp, storm bolt will ALWAYS be 125% weapon damage, 3 second stun(if not immuned)
This is just how Blink works, I have been keeping it in mind for as long as I can remember.

Charge's/Warbringer's stun would also fail if one were to Charge too quickly as the mage Blinks. Just wait a moment for the mage to settle into their new position. Blink is an aura on the mage, wait for it to fade a bit.
In pvp, storm bolt will ALWAYS be 125% weapon damage, 3 second stun(if not immuned)

Its 125% wep damage and 3 sec stun no matter what, unless your fighting a boss