Ret PVP Gemming

Paladin
So... with the new changes, is anyone switching to all PVP power gems?
Nope.

We are always number 1 kill target in arenas. So stacking resil is still the way to go.

Remember resil is passive. We have to be able to heal to get a survival benefit from pvpp.
Assuming we get resilience gems + 65% baseline PvP resil, I'd imagine it'd become more valuable to stack resil since we can acquire more of it. wtb ~72% resil.
battle fatigue is gonna be higher next patch and to compensate PvP power is getting buffed for healers/hybrid healers. in 5.3 i may try leaning towards PvP power

that said, resil is best in 5.2 and will continue to be king until proven otherwise
battle fatigue is gonna be higher next patch and to compensate PvP power is getting buffed for healers/hybrid healers. in 5.3 i may try leaning towards PvP power

that said, resil is best in 5.2 and will continue to be king until proven otherwise

I've been bouncing between gemming primarily PvP Power and PvP Resil. PvP Power feels a lot more fun. The damage upgrade seems noticable. Resilience is still better, though. =/ Darn it.
I switched completely to pvp power gems. Overall I seemed to gain an 11% increase in damage and a loss of about 5% resilience. With the increase in our healing I found it to be a fair trade. My surviviability hasn't dropped and I hit like a truck now.