White List - Who Has Your Vote?

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Best bear
Just going to throw a few names down. Nothing specific, but they've always been people who I have enjoyed RPing with, and are good friends.
Bopalan
Tij / Emlee
Kirote
Lilihua (Mu)
Phasm

Because Topsail is an -awesome- goblin.

Bopalan, is Fawsome.

I miss Phasm. Kirote and Mu are wonderful to RP with as well. <3
Crawzen and Thaurlach - Though I'm pretty sure they share a brain considering how similar they are.
Khahar, for helping this awkward orc rper understand a few basics and making me feel welcomed!
Lavitt - Dylinial's new partner. Oh the antics.. <3

Xin'thalore - I've known this kid since before he hit puberty. He's grown so much in RP and I are proud <3.

Mercutio - The DoA.. man.. best idea ever.

Micklav - Bro.. bro..veteran status.

Nikkitah - Another worth veteran status. The Loyal Few man..

Scaga (Aodan) - Dan is one of my favorite characters and an awesome person OOC, too.

Aeldan - Stop being a nut.

My peeps from Parrhesia. I have been in and welcomed in this guild not only as an officer, but as a close family member. I finally found a place where I belong. Love you guys mucho!

I probably forgot some.
Vinterson. Best deader of all time. OF ALL TIME!
Can I white list an entire guild based on my experience of never having had a bad word with any of them?

Seriously, I used to despise gnomes until I came to WrA.

Gnomeregan Forever made me a gnome lover. Just puttin that out there. I haven't RPed or gotten involved a ton in the community, but try to keep my nose clean and be positive and helpful. Maybe I'll make someone's list one day. That is, if I can stop toon hopping for 5 minutes. :P
Maybe I'll make someone's list one day

You already made my list, Thal.

You've been with us for what seems like forever and we've already declared you our unofficial brother. From our times in BGs to suffering through the insufferable, you've been with us since we started this alt guild and I'm happy to say it's been a pleasure having you around, no matter which toon you're on or how much alt hopping you do.

We love you buddy <3
Dawwww shucks! I love you guys too.

GROUP HUG!!!

Also, I try to keep Thalaros as my forum toon whether I'm playing him or not, so at least he is recognizable. Plus he's sexeh.
Yes, I am posting from a low-level character. I prefer anonymity.

I'd just like to give a small post about someone who deserves it :

Asharrí - I can't say enough about her, really. When I first started on Wyrmrest Accord, I was rather new to WoW Role Play - I'd always been more of a forum role player, and I rarely ventured into video games, as I am aweful with games. There's just no way around it. But when I started out, she was one of the first folks I role played with - back when the Lakefire Cartel, and later the Lakefire Coalition, were around. She's an amazing role player - descriptive, interesting, extremely involved & helpful, and above all, creative. I loved every minute of role playing with her, and all the members of the Lakefire Cartel/Coalition. But, even more important than her role playing skills and amazing artwork, she's just an extremely friendly person OOC. Although contact between us stopped (my own fault, horrible anxiety and other real-life issues took place, causing me to take a year-or-so break), I've seen her around in-game, and she's still just as sharp when it comes to role playing as ever. I definitely recommend her!

And yes! That's about it. WrA has so many wonderful folks, and I'm just glad that I happened upon this little community. I love you all.
03/29/2013 01:05 PMPosted by Sevrahn

Posting on an alt might not grant you the anonymity you seek. =/

I'd just like to give a small post about someone who deserves it :

Asharrí - I can't say enough about her, really. When I first started on Wyrmrest Accord, I was rather new to WoW Role Play - I'd always been more of a forum role player, and I rarely ventured into video games, as I am aweful with games. There's just no way around it. But when I started out, she was one of the first folks I role played with - back when the Lakefire Cartel, and later the Lakefire Coalition, were around. She's an amazing role player - descriptive, interesting, extremely involved & helpful, and above all, creative. I loved every minute of role playing with her, and all the members of the Lakefire Cartel/Coalition. But, even more important than her role playing skills and amazing artwork, she's just an extremely friendly person OOC. Although contact between us stopped (my own fault, horrible anxiety and other real-life issues took place, causing me to take a year-or-so break), I've seen her around in-game, and she's still just as sharp when it comes to role playing as ever. I definitely recommend her!

And yes! That's about it. WrA has so many wonderful folks, and I'm just glad that I happened upon this little community. I love you all.

Aww :3 Thank you so much for the kind words. Definitely put a smile on my face when I read this. <3
I have nothing to add at this very moment, but I want to see this back on the front page.
<3 Kulu.

The first and only person I have roleplayed with at Club Trix. Ever. We met there. It was glorious, there was crazy roleplay afterwards and talks of great and shady business.

Oh, and it was all done in fancy party outfits.

/glitter
I have nothing to add at this very moment, but I want to see this back on the front page.

I didn't think you cared.

;)
Bumping for Front Page coverage.
Bump
ULTRA BUMP.
Bumping for Front Page coverage.

Bump

ULTRA BUMP.

Have I mentioned how wonderful you all are? (Yes, even you, Longteeth; filthy orc. ;) )
Yer mom.