Wow shuting down pc monitor

Technical Support
I dont know but its been this for weeks now, pc is still runing while monitor is off, I cant turn it back on again till i shutdown and restart my pc.
Vinshor,

You'll need to determine if the video card is shutting down or if it's a monitor problem instead. The easiest way to check the monitor is to turn it off when the problem occurs again. Leave it off for several minutes, then turn it back on and see if the display comes back. If it does, it's the monitor, if it doesn't, it's likely a problem with the video card. Let me know what you find out and we can continue troubleshooting if necessary.
Vinshor,

You'll need to determine if the video card is shutting down or if it's a monitor problem instead. The easiest way to check the monitor is to turn it off when the problem occurs again. Leave it off for several minutes, then turn it back on and see if the display comes back. If it does, it's the monitor, if it doesn't, it's likely a problem with the video card. Let me know what you find out and we can continue troubleshooting if necessary.

Thank you Mr. Blue!! problems is solved by installing MSI afterburner and reducing my memory clock.