Major Payne’s Pet Menagerie: Kun-Lai Runt

Pet Battles
I like mine. He's not ugly; he's intimidating. Plus, he overcomes his 'runt' moniker quite well.
Kun-Lai Runt SMASH!!
Except against Major Payne...his cub smashes runt :-(
It's one of the strongest pets currently in the meta game.

Nice! Which other pets do you like to pair up with the Runt?

I like mine. He's not ugly; he's intimidating. Plus, he overcomes his 'runt' moniker quite well.

Well, in the yeti-sense of things, he is a bit runty. =P
I think he's cute but I should go find a blue one. Gotta-collect-them-all project is now turning into a gotta-make-them-all-blue project. Stone droppage is so very seldom and sporadic.

As an aside, I would like to thank pet battles to level my mage (made her do regular quests while waiting on the pet healer). Was 15k short last nite and ran outside the shrine to battle the first pet she saw. She got 185k xp and pushed her over finally...after 6 months. Yeah, she was slow. =P

ps. Mr. Puppydog, do you have sekrAt info about blue stones being trade-able or purchase-able in the future? Say woof once for Yes.

He's a regular part of my lineup.

Fits in nicely w/ Tiny Snowman and Frosty.

Closing in on the 1000 PvP pet battle achievement thanks to this team.

When I started fighting the elite pets I had him paired with Infinite Whelpling and Darkmoon Rabbit. Mostly because rabbits are so fast and dodge-y and Sleeping Dust is just hilarious when you spam it and get a string of stuns.

Kun-Lai Runt was great as a first out for me. Frost Shock -> Deep Freeze -> Takedown smashed through a good half the elite pets' health before they could start (give or take depending on their pet type).
I personally think its cute! With his dummy face and his big fists that goes 'boomboomboomboom'. Though I don't have it yet, it's one of my favs!
I want his stomp screaming back. It was hilarious and allowed me to give mine the name "Stompy". BRING STOMPY'S ROARING STOMP*FEST BACK

Puhleeeezzz bring that stomping back! I loved that!
Ever since the current patch put an end to Mr. Bigglesworths usefulness, Kun-lai runt has been my starter for most fights. Nice pet, but i'd rather have Mr. Bigglesworth.. unfortunatly he's just not effective anymore.
I find it fun when my pet is bigger than me without a biscuit.
I haven't used mine yet, but I am leveling my teams by "theme" or same level.
I haven't done a pvp pet battle and won't until all my teams are ready.
He is very cute though!

p.s. Would love a tiny winged serpent pet :P
While having an intense dislike of gorillas/monkeys and the like, I have to say I LOVE the Runt=) He is truly a beast in pet battles and mine decimates teams with his 3 punch line-up!
I love the runt. <3
I have two, a P/P and a P/S breed and they, in tune with my Tiny Snowman (moniker of Happy Birthday) are a devastating PvE team that tear through just about any Tamer and Beast of Fable.

Please ignore PvP whines for nerfs. PvP is silly no one cares - stop spoiling our PvE fun by ruining the strong pets.
I picked up one when I had no other humanoids that weren't level 1. Used a stone to get him rare. Plus that knock back he does makes me giggle when the opposing force is knocked clear across the screen.
I like him!
I like him quite a bit!

Aside from being simply adorable, he's very good against some of the Fable pets and has a "permanent" spot on my Critter team.
I think he is super strong in pvp these days. But his stun ignores arcane winds and critter racials, so that's a bug.
I have two, a P/P and a P/S breed and they, in tune with my Tiny Snowman (moniker of Happy Birthday) are a devastating PvE team that tear through just about any Tamer and Beast of Fable.

Please ignore PvP whines for nerfs. PvP is silly no one cares - stop spoiling our PvE fun by ruining the strong pets.

Tamers and Beasts of Fable are incredibly easy to defeat, no offense.

Pet Battles aren't really fun for me until you get to fighting a real, thinking opponent in PvP.

The PvE battles do the same thing every single time, and you can just stack a team that counters each one if you feel like it. Boring.
Pet Battles aren't really fun for me until you get to fighting a real, thinking opponent in PvP.

Ya know... you can actually queue for pvp pet battles...