The Ebon Hold Lounge

Death Knight
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Happy day! My old DK has been restored :D
woo! Then a real welcome is in order!
My old DK is forever lost (/cry) after 6 mo hiatus.
lvl 85 Orc named Awesomex... I miss you, ya big lug /sob.
Mmmhmm 'twas of little help, it would appear it is the operating systems on my windows is not working properly /sigh

1 minute ago

Double SUCK!!

Well here is a plate of Paladin Tear cookies to help ease the pain of not being able to log in.

If you are old enough....have a beer.

~Kyr~

Well spending two hours on the phone with Microsoft support now they made sure my computer systems were up to date then promptly blamed blizzard lol

And now that you mention it I do happen to have some vodka and beer in the refrigerator! Thanks for reminding me!

And now that you mention it I do happen to have some vodka and beer in the refrigerator! Thanks for reminding me!

Vodka? What kind? Somebody pass this guy the orange juice! Time for some screwdrivers!

Vodka? What kind? Somebody pass this guy the orange juice! Time for some screwdrivers!

If someone wanted to pass me orange juice it would save me from running to the store to get it so I can continue my paper! Just your cheap ol Svedka unfortunately :(

Firefly sweet tea vodka and lemonade.

Oh mah gawd.
Chopin Vodka from the freezer and a shot glass.

/thread
I want to do shots just as much as the next guy, but this research paper is (sadly) not going to write its self.
I want to do shots just as much as the next guy, but this research paper is (sadly) not going to write its self.

You too, huh? I feel your pain. How long does yours need to be?
I'm on rough draft three it needs to be 9 pages, then I get to work on draft four which my professor generously allowed me to write 12 pages!! I'm so excited!
but your boss' face may end up on a poster tacked to a phone pole.

Freaking deal!!

She really pissed me off today, the mistake was a mistake because SHE failed to communicate to us.

!@#$%^&*

~Kyr~

Blizzard keeps any character 60 and above forever in their database. If you want him back (WHY DID YOU DELETE HIM?!?! SHAME! NO COOKIES!!) get him back!

-.-

~Kyr~
I'm on rough draft three it needs to be 9 pages, then I get to work on draft four which my professor generously allowed me to write 12 pages!! I'm so excited!

Only 9? Lucky. I have a 12 page min/15 page max.

Abstract and Intro were due last week. This week I have to design my research proposal and begin the literature review, which has to be 8-10 pages by itself.
Happy day! My old DK has been restored :D

This is great indeed!! Where is he? What's his name?!

*COOKIES AND VODKA WITH PALADIN TEARS!!!

Except for Devil, he is in the naughty corner for deleting his Orc DK.
~Kyr~
03/26/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Kyrhyraeth
but your boss' face may end up on a poster tacked to a phone pole.

Freaking deal!!

She really pissed me off today, the mistake was a mistake because SHE failed to communicate to us.

!@#$%^&*

~Kyr~

Done, but you'll have to wait til May for it to happen. I might be able to scrounge up enough to cover the roughly 2000 mile trip I'd have to make.

Eat some cookies. Oracle always says you feel right as rain when finished eating them.

Blizzard keeps any character 60 and above forever in their database. If you want him back (WHY DID YOU DELETE HIM?!?! SHAME! NO COOKIES!!) get him back!

-.-

~Kyr~

This. Why would you ever delete the DK?
03/26/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Nergui

Only 9? Lucky. I have a 12 page min/15 page max.

Abstract and Intro were due last week. This week I have to design my research proposal and begin the literature review, which has to be 8-10 pages by itself.

Yeah only 9 for this draft, but I keep procrastinating by trying to FIX WoW so that When I'm done I'll be able to play, but I think I may have to give up forever :(
It has come to my attention that I am completely awful at DPS.

/cry
Hi.
*walks in, sits down orders a Pan Galactic Garble Blaster*

If I am gonna read the forums might as well be part of the community.