Bloodthitsty orc in seach of a PvP home.

Wyrmrest Accord
Back from out of town and my foray to the blueside and interested in either a PvP guild or a guild that PvPs. Either will do :)
Hi Nakhu!

...I am a pirate.
Hi Nakhu!
... Perhaps use the guild searcher? I'm not sure.
Hi Nakhu!

...Pvp is the devil. Just sayin'.
Hi Nakhu!
...Go blue.
Combo breaker.

Hi Nakhu!
Hi Nahku!

I miss you already. :(
BURN THE HEATHEN!

Nevah!

Hi Nahku!
No matter where you go, or what you do, we shall always have that one IoC game to remember fondly. It was the happiest two years of my life, at least it felt like the game went on for two years.

I also might be rolling a horde toon soon and if I do, you, Lore and I are doing arena when I hit 90.
BATTLE HARDENED IS THE BEST
I'm already in a guild. Also, I'm awful at PvP. However, if you want to team up for some arenas or battlegrounds, I am at least somewhat decently equipped since I grinded all the losses ever in random battlegrounds in order to get my honor gear.

Oh, also

Hi Nakhu!
Hi Nakhu!

You're welcome to PvP with us (you know who) whenever you want. I'm sorry our guild no longer has the number of PvPers to satisfy your needs.
Good day, Nakhu.

You need a wooden sign that reads, "Will kill for fun and profit."

Edit:

Hi Nakhu!

You're welcome to PvP with us (you know who) whenever you want. I'm sorry our guild no longer has the number of PvPers to satisfy your needs.

Ah! That transmog' is fabulous! I love it!
Hi Nakhu!

We -plan- to PvP much when we get more members, but for now there aren't many members here that are active.

I recommend Ninth Orgrimmar Regiment. They are a great group of players and you would enjoy it there.
Join Darg's Guild, and maybe I will allow you back onto my friends list....
.....traitor...
Bonesplitter is a rp clan, but every time I log on they want me to come pvp.