<Is A Panda> 25M H, GMT+8, 1/12, LFM

Frostmourne
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
And just saying, it clearly states that we are 1/12 in the heading of this thread so it shouldn't be such a shock for you unless you're very unobservant

majority of them are also garbage.

"Gear is more important than skill."

I'm just laughing at the pure fact that people that form pick-up-groups in Trade are more progressed than you are.

You're not even 500 Item Level.

Server maintenance? Don't you mean Server Restarts, when the servers are ultimately down for a period of one to two minutes

I'm not embarrassing myself at all.

7. "high-item" did you mean 'item-level' ?

Nope. I didn't.

8. Again, you are AWESOME!!!!! congrats!

Once again, thank you for stating the obvious.

where you couldn't even down Stone Guard on Heroic.

haha! You really are trolling. I was physically laughing at this rediculous set of ill-informed and incorrect assumptions. I shouldnt waste any time on this, but have to correct some of the many mistakes in your post (btw have you got something better to do?)

Firstly: My guild is 1/12 in ToT. I have not pugged and i'm 499 ilvl (1 short of what we want, not REQUIRE). So you got that wrong. I dont have a guild to carry me through and gear me to make new content easy to kill.

Secondly: regarding pugs being garbage on alliance: obviously, but you have more good players and more arrogant players as well clearly. You have a LOT more guilds who have made ToT progress, therefore more of their alts to form PUGS from. So you have that wrong as well or else are just completely ignorant.

Sure pugs formed in trade from the alts of players from top guilds will be progressed further than us in a PUG because their alts are more geared than us and they have the mechanics figured out. Obviously - you should know this right? Is it it worth laughing at us because your alts were nursed through guild heroics to be geared?

Regarding server restarts. Obviously you raid earlier, but those restarts begin with an instance restart (15 mins notice), followed by a server restart (15 mins notice). You cannot enter the raid within the server restart notice window. Following the short restart, we have to ensure 25 people return. The whole process was interrupting our raid every night for the first couple of weeks by up to an hour each. Late night raiders were getting shafted. Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about and as i've shown, are WRONG again.

We downed Stone guard on heroic well before ToT. So you have that wrong as well.

Not wasting any more time on your trolling attempt. Well done, but you have put zero effort into your post with regards to fact checking. I hope you are satistfied with the attention you just received from a lowly 1/12 ToT guild GM - maybe this makes up to the lack of attention you receive in your guild? Maybe they feel sorry for you and keep you around as some mild entertainment?. From my perspective, arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand and you have just illustrated again clearly why people should not get to carried away with themselves. Do you get anything right?

Well thank you for the entertainment, but you are wasting everyones time. I've got to do some recruiting so that we can make some progress and therefore not get laughed at.
http://i.imgur.com/bsEL63V.jpg
Regarding server restarts. Obviously you raid earlier, but those restarts begin with an instance restart (15 mins notice), followed by a server restart (15 mins notice). You cannot enter the raid within the server restart notice window. Following the short restart, we have to ensure 25 people return. The whole process was interrupting our raid every night for the first couple of weeks by up to an hour each. Late night raiders were getting shafted. Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about and as i've shown, are WRONG again.

I believe on one of the raid nights we had less than an hour to raid before the server had maintenance because it was a week or two after the new patch went live. That particular night was wasted as the server went back up just after we would have finished raiding normally anyway. But yes, we did have restarts that disrupted us as well.

Sayer, you have no idea what you are on about.
sayeradesav you are rank 4 (of 4) in a great guild. I assumed that maybe you were posting on an alt or possibly on another account so that you don't let your main look stupid, but then i realised that I'm giving you way too much credit. There are no other 520 Geared mains linked to that account from which you could look down your nose at us. Maybe it is a 'clever' trap so you can say "surprise" when you switch onto your main after being accused of being a hypocrite to further boost your own ego? I don't think so.

You hop around top guilds like a guild spy/!@#$% or someone who has no loyalty at all. You clearly are the guild mascott and troll and I really can see your value to that guild as entertainment.

You criticise a guild who is 1/12 and RECRUITING (yes....there is a reason why!) while posting on a toon who is 1/12 with horrible gear and which is poorly set up, lecturing us about how easy it all is. It takes a really brave person to do that, especially when you get every possible fact WRONG.

So anyway, I hope you can stop laughing at us long enough to digest the fact that your form of self gratification discusts me and many others and that I hope you make an effort to get some help for your obvious need to boost your own ego at the expense of others. Have fun cheering your boys on to victory!

By the way, Peterfiles (your second top geared player) used to raid with us in DS. He was quite a good player and to give your guild the benefit of the doubt, Id like to assume that most of the people in your guild are also awesome people. Unfortunatly, there are always hangers on and a minority of people who ruin things for the rest and those who claim the success of a guild as entirely as a result of their own presence.

Still recruiting more if anyone is interested :)
i is a goblin so i had no place to be in this crowd t.t;;
http://i.imgur.com/bsEL63V.jpg

Lol Belle <3
WTB cool people to spend 3 nights a week kicking some boss !@# with!
Clearly you are, troll elsewhere

By the way, Peterfiles (your second top geared player) used to raid with us in DS. He was quite a good player

I got to come to 1 and a half raids where in the second raid i was "too aggressive" towards a warrior pug in agility gear and greens and i was removed, i'm not really sure that's considered raiding with you.

Also Spandau is my wife.
You are so simple minded. We haven't said our progress is fantastic, only that we have had setbacks due to SoF guys joining our guild to scout out who they could steal. We had stopped attempting progression for a few weeks to gear ourselves up. Where exactly did we say we were fully sick and the best thing since sliced bread? All we want to do is recruit and you are just trolls. Leave