Armory app on new wifi = account locked?

Customer Support
Hi, I just tried to log in earlier today and was notified that my account was locked. I checked the initial email reporting that they locked it and found that there was a chance of me logging in to my account from the armory app on a new wifi right around that time. Would Blizzard lock an account because of that, or should I actually be a bit more concerned?

As a note, I use my school's wifi to log in to the armory all the time, and have never had this happen before, which is why I am posting here.

Thank you.
Wifi signals are not a supported method of connection and yes, they can result in an account becoming locked for security reasons. This is done for your protection and the easiest way to unlock it is to change the email from the computer and connection you were locked out on. With the way that cell phones connect, their GeoIP addresses can appear way different than their actual locations. If you logged in to the app on such and it showed one location, then tried to connect via your computer, which shows a different location, it appears to the system that you are being compromised. Therefore, it locks the account.
I already unlocked my account; my laptop is connected to my router directly and I don't play through wifi. However, I was at a friend's house and accessed their wifi for the first time, and through it logged on to the Armory app - so in the end, it was my doing this that locked the account, and not somebody else trying to log in? My question is just whether or not this will happen every time I log in on the mobile app though (this being my account being locked) and not on my actual client.
My question is just whether or not this will happen every time I log in on the mobile app though (this being my account being locked) and not on my actual client.
It very well can, but if you add an authenticator and SMS Protect to your account, it lessens the chance greatly.